The happiest day

I came back from the army. The train was carrying me through the three days of the Saratov and the steppes of Kazakhstan until drove to Pavlodar. I had money on the road, with a lot of money - I earned it in stroytabe. But I buzzed the train with other Dembele, with the girls-halyavschitsy that when turned on the platform station of Pavlodar, in the pockets I had almost no shisha.

But I still scraped together a trifle crumpled banknotes and more than ten rubles. For ten I bought a great big beautiful doll in this package, a bus ticket to his village (it was necessary to go another 150 kilometers), the remaining fines drank three glasses of strong tea in the station buffet and zashumevshey, but freshened up in the head and joyful spirits came in to land.

Another four-hour drive on the highway Omsk-Pavlodar, and here it is, my own village! With Dembelskaya suitcase in one hand and a box with a doll under his arm, the other, I almost ran ran a couple of hundred meters primer connecting my dear Pyateryzhsk Highway, left on a familiar street (for some reason I thought that the whole village was covered with a forest of pillars, and it is in fact all the old electric poles were replaced by new, fresh, because they seemed forest) and turned ... No, not the house, and a kindergarten.

There's now growing up in full my dear little sister Rose. She was the one we have three brothers, to the same youngest of them all, and we are all her very gently and tenderly loved. And for this I missed it the most, and wanted to see it first. When I left the army, roses was only four years old, and I was very interested to see her have a six-year, which is about school.

For a long time my sister did not have to look for - all the inhabitants of the kindergarten, a dozen or two kids of different ages, were walking in the yard, and kept chattering on their children's language poluptichem.
Rose I learned right away - it unruly brown curls out from under funny, grown-up, tied on a small head scarf. And she immediately realized that this soldier with a beautiful box under his arm and a suitcase in the other hand - her older brother.
Rose screeched rushed to me, I gave already chilled, but not frozen land has picked up his load and sister body gently in his arms and lifted him above the other, to the very blue sky, and threw it, and caught, and again threw and caught and the girl screamed with delight even louder.
The teachers with a smile watching this enchanting meeting brother and sister and other children silently staring at us eyes bad knowing what was happening.

Finally, Rose kissed on both cheeks ruddy cold, I put it on the ground, and started the second part of the planned celebration.
I slowly unwrapped the box and took out her huge, as tall as the very sister, big-eyed doll with shaggy flapping eyelashes and thick platinum braid behind her back, in an unimaginably beautiful dress, in shoes with an amazingly slender legs. And handed it to Rose:
-This Is you, my darling! Call her own.
Rose looked at this beauty in my eyes and a shocked silence (no, doll house she certainly had, but so that every little thing paunchy. And then some! ..) But then all the same to control myself, hugged plastic, to the nines dressed beautiful, and stammered:
 - Thank you!
And we went home with her (Rose, of course, immediately released), holding hands and each carrying a burden of his cherished I dembelsky suitcase sister doll.
After long my sister compared his feelings on the November day in 1970, and he was the happiest in our life.
Happy sisters you Rozochka!
Sibirskie

She herself was like kuklenysh before I left the army ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting