Indicators of luck: how to calculate the Auspicious Dates

We will talk about how important it is to use every day for his appointment, to begin important issues, to enlist his support and strength for the future. I myself am a very disciplined person and I'm easy to get along with the capabilities of Chinese metaphysics.

And I am very grateful to my teachers who have managed to prioritize and teach me in the first place, right use of time. For me very important, what time to leave home and what day to start a business, the outcome of which depends my peace of mind and confidence in success, because I not once convinced how it works.

When I was looking for answers to their questions, I was fortunate to learn about this concept as a Favorable Date. That day when I opened it, I remember now..

In my head, like a record spinning: "in order to bring you luck and money, choose a Favorable Date"... "for moving into a new apartment, you need to choose the Correct Date"... Then, I still had no idea at all about what was and is possible with the help of Feng Shui. M

My thirst for knowledge and the desire to improve has done its job. Since then, I expect a Favorable Date for any purpose for myself, for husband, for my family, close friends and of course, for my favorite customers. And every time I'm with happy and satisfied smile listening to their astonished admiration: "Well it should be the same...., how it works!"..

Each new month has its influence on the days of the month. This effect may worsen or improve the characteristics of any day. But the lights days remain unchanged and come in their order, observing the cycles. It is about these Indicators and I want to tell you to understand why that affects our business.

There are 12 Indicators days carrying its own specific objectives. They are called the Establishment. These Indicators are calculated on the basis of the Chinese calendar. So, more about each of them.

The 1st Indicator. The Establishment (Formation).

Day this indicator has a very large force and so not for all cases it is good. Favorable it is for planning for the next 12 days, you can plan trips and take a small trip. A good day to start new business projects, to start studying for negotiations for entering into a new position or appeals to state bodies. Well in this day to go out, to visit friends, to make an offer hands and hearts, to set a wedding date. Beneficial to withdraw money in the Bank or to pick up your stored in the cell Bank, to demolish old buildings and to lay a new Foundation to pursue the excavation and the funeral. But adversely in a day to make long journeys by sea or by air, to conduct the actual ceremony of the wedding.

The 2nd Indicator. Elimination (Eradication).

The name speaks for itself. In a day you can get rid of unnecessary things that hinder you to implement his plans, from bad habits, from the property, including real estate or an old car. Good to do repair, cutting hair, nails, brush the stomach, to start a diet, to clean and wash. Very good to get rid of the tooth or body, seek medical help. You can plan on a day of parting aimed at ending relationship, breaking business contracts. But adversely in a day to carry out the operation to save on a wedding could lead to divorce or the early death of a spouse. Adversely starting a business, beginning of a journey, the birth or adoption of a child. Adversely to buy animals or to take foreign animals under supervision.

3rd Indicator. Content (The Saturation. Completeness).

All that you have planned and started this day will have the saturation, a fullness to the brim, the tendency to multiply, so we must think carefully before use this day. If the planned signing of the contract imposes on you more unwanted obligations than money, it is better to abandon this idea and find a more suitable day for signing, otherwise the liabilities will be greater, and less money! The day is suitable to start a business associated with the trade, the money will multiply. Good of you to ask debts from their debtors, to celebrate the housewarming, to do the operation on implantation of teeth, nails, hair, as well as for in Vitro fertilisation. But this day is unfavorable to give something, it is not appropriate for the litigation, to assume new obligations, for marriage registration.

4th Indicator. The Balance (Alignment).

In this day we can relax from the hustle and bustle of the previous days. You can finish the job, to travel, to start the construction, to carry out the wedding ceremony if there are additional good factors or to treat. This day helps to compromise and to build relationships, to balance the odds, if they are weak. Competition on such a day will lead to a draw, and in the signing of treaties the positions of the parties will be adjusted. But a bad day for judicial proceedings, if necessary to win, and in the case of the inheritance will be new contenders.

5th Indicator. Stability (Definition).

The day is designed to launch a new long-term projects or in formal discovery, which is expected to stability and a stable position for a long time. Well to search for and hire valuable assistants to carry out medical procedures, playing weddings, to enter into agreements with people, if the intention is to engage with them in the team for a long time. For fans of constantly traveling, this day is also great, otherwise better choose another day. It is not good to move in that day or take out a Bank loan, otherwise will have to move constantly, and the loan to pay for a long time.

The 6th Indicator. Beginning (Hold).

Can be used to start new businesses, new business, signing agreements, we can continue the work. To start the repair, lay the Foundation for the construction, to join a new post to play a wedding. But you can't make a major purchase, move to a new home or to travel. It is recommended in a day to keep their emotions in check.

The 7th Indicator. Destruction (Breakdown).

This conflict day and if this day something already developed and formed, it is not recommended to succumb to the temptation to prove his innocence, because this day carries the energy of destruction, interruption, exhaustion. It is a good day to destroy something old, demolish buildings, to dismantle, to disassemble the furniture, to see a doctor, if you need to get rid of some chronic diseases. But on this day it is impossible to arrange holidays and weddings, it is not good to start something new, start a business, to sign contracts, to date.

The 8th Indicator. Danger.

Such a day is used for religious purposes, for dismantling or destruction. In the bottom there is the physical danger, and if the nature of human action is not related to this, it is possible to use for everyday things. Adversely engage in extreme sports, to swim far to get high, go on a long journey, to put your life or the lives of others danger. Not good for a funeral.

9 - th Indicator. Success (Completion).

Everything that resisted and did not want to budge easily lend themselves to this day. This is the most auspicious day of all 12. Can be used for almost any activity. It is good to accept and dismiss, to get a job, ask for a raise, to have a child in kindergarten or school, to sign the agreement, perform weddings, presentations, exhibitions, long distance travel, moving into a new house, a housewarming party.

It is good to buy property, to start construction, take on a new diet or to start treatment. The day is suitable for meetings, matchmaking or civilizovannogo the breakup, in order to avoid problems. The day is favorable for funeral favorable influence on posterity. Not recommended in this day to start a lawsuit, because the day has doubles success, then it may be a new process.

10th Indicator. Taking (Picking Up).

A good day for ceremonies, receiving awards and diplomas, making a good shopping deals that you can in the evening to celebrate. You can request an enhancement, increase the salary or other remuneration, to request the repayment of debts. Dating, job interviews, a new job, buying a car, the appeal to state authorities, if need trial, in consequence it is possible to repeat. Favorable for the beginning of the study, closing the transaction and obtaining the result. But adverse day for visiting the sick can get sick and for the funeral – they may be even more. In short, what you do not want to deal with later, better not to touch on such a day.

11-th Indicator. Discovery.

A good day to open a new business, new office, new product presentation, signing contracts, entry into a new position. Good for official discoveries, housewarming party invitations to the guests, the feast of the opening, the purchase of the property. Favorable to defend himself, to look for ways to avoid punishment. Beneficial for the wedding, the beginning of a long journey, the beginning of a new school. But not for the destruction of the earth, digging holes under the pool, or the Foundation and the laying of construction, for burial.

The 12th Indicator. Closure.

It's graduation day cycle. The energy is static and motionless. You can do yourself, diet, minor repairs, handling correspondence, monument, funerals. Not a favorable day for travel, doing business, open, weddings, call for medical help.

Not always what you want — do you need

We are not what we own

So, I presented you with all 12 Indicators days, of which, as you can see, you can always choose a suitable for their purposes.

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: fengshuitouch.com/indikatori-udachi

Tags

See also

New and interesting