House for starling

Birdhouse can build almost everyone, and the use of it will be you and the birds, and the kids will be happy. In this article I will show and tell you about the construction of a comfortable cottage for starling from scraps of boards.

Renovated baths there are many different scraps planed planks of different widths and thicknesses. This is one of them and we will build the first "pilot" facility.
Instrumentation common. Screwdriver bits, jigsaw, "the wife of the Bulgarian", chainsaw, drill, brush, metal, screws and a pair of brushes.

Mark up

Just tap-hole drill holes.

The basic units. From them, and we will "dance" on.

Putting on a "living thread" and mark up the bottom and back of the base. (I recommend carefully draws the contours of parts relative to each other for the final assembly it will be important

Scrollsaw bottom base with large tolerances with respect to the overall dimensions of the birdhouse

"Disfiguring" the rear panel.

Scrollsaw roof elements, one for "spoiling" their lower ends.

Putting on a "living thread". It is important to adjust battens and decorative elements.

We manufacture and customize small things. Since the general construction of 50mm through the base is not easily decided to make a spacer in the bottom of the boards.

Putting it all "dry" for troubleshooting stocks.
Roughly - say? Clumsy. Taki, yes! Next will be even worse!

Parse this mess

perch was used for ordinary pine bitches picked up in a nearby forest.

Cleared up. We transfer the action to the yard. Yes and turn the garage into a branch of carpentry workshop extremely smiling, because the battle is entering "a Bulgarian wife."

Wear on the grinder with a wire brush choose from soft wood fiber board. That such a state. We handle all the details, and only from the outside. Trying not to touch the lines marking coupling parts.
The work is very dusty and chips I had eaten enough. ATTENTION!!! During operation, in addition to the chips flying out from under the grinder fly as metal hairs of the brush. Because glasses are not relevant. Only full-size mask.

To reduce the amount of dust and labor thick base is pretreated chainsaw.

I came superintendent. Nyuhnul dust prochihalsya, promyaukalsya and left grumbling.

Putting it. All the main elements on screws for wood, thin-walled elements of decor, flat strips are mounted on the finishing nails. After that you can again go to places Bulgarian interface for rounding corners.

It seems to happen. And then came the daughter ...

Reproachfully looked at me and issued: - Dad, what kind of a house without a fence?
I had to take a bead, rounded him with a knife and grinder, and depict the fence.

Beautiful. And here there was a "ambush ambush" .Slozhilos the impression that the manufacturers of paints and stains are gaining only color-blind. I went through 4re various stains from different manufacturers. All 4reh color "Rosewood" had a range from mahogany to light oreha.No that was not absolutely need. I had to improvise with mixing and consistency.
We cover the stain in 2 layers and a matt alkyd paint for exterior use. The most time-consuming procedure of work. Before each new layer had to withstand 12 hours.

Here you go. Everything is ready, we got a kind of chamber's pogryzenny time. The customer, in the face of the children happy, I killed time with benefits. Let's hope that the residents will not claim.
PS. Scrap boards are still many, I think, even for a couple of birdhouses I've had enough. A plan to make housing for clocks in the gazebo, the wife asks the coffee table of the same technology, and of medallions for trophies, where do without it.

Source: Hetzer

--img25--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting