How to make a decorative birdhouse

Some people dream of a big house, but I always wanted a small one. At the age of 10, I had the chance to visit an exhibition of decorative arts for the home and garden, which was held in Belgium. I still remember my delight at the small, but surprisingly interesting exposition of the birdhouse.

And among them were not only those that serve as a nesting place and feeding birds in the city, but also decorative birdhouses for decorating the house and giving the interior a special cozy atmosphere.

Since then, I've been fascinated by the idea of building birdhouses like this. And, as it turned out, it is easy, takes very little time, but gives a lot of fun, especially if you involve children in the creative process.

Today's edition. "Site" I have 11 ideas for you. birdhouse to decorate the interior and garden.

How to make a birdhouse with your own hands
  1. The soul is happy at the sight of this beauty!

2. Very soon spring will come - it is time when nature comes to life, trees bloom, animals wake up after hibernation, and birds fly from warm countries and delight us with their singing. Remembering that at this time of year our feathered friends do not have enough food and shelter, many hang birdhouses on the trees. Birds in a birdhouse make nests and breed chicks. So why not help our feathered friends and not birdhouse!

3. Hanging houses near their homes is an old folk tradition. Birds living nearby provide invaluable help to gardeners in the fight against insect pests. For example, one brood of starlings in 5 days can eat about 1,000 May beetles and their larvae! And the birds delight us with their sight and singing.

4. Thanks to this idea, I realized my dreams of a small house. I can't look at it. How beautiful it was!

5. Very great look Easter compositions in combination with decorative birdhouses.

6. Such decor can be made of wood and plywood, as well as plastic and cardboard.

7. An interesting idea of decorating a decorative birdhouse with the help of decoupage technique. All you'll need is a pair of decorative wipes, PVA glue and scissors.

8. Well, here is a whole composition of decorative birdhouses!

9. I'm going to show this idea to my husband to use for our garden.

10. A few more interesting ideas!

11. Creating such a decor is an effective weapon in the fight against gray everyday life!

To learn how to make a decorative birdhouse with your own hands, watch this video.

about:blank

And this is an interesting option to create a birdhouse made of cardboard, yarn and a handful of coffee beans.

about:blank

The advice of the editorial board And if we talk not only about interior decoration, but also about birdhouses that perform their direct function, then great importance is attached to the method of fastening such a birdhouse to a tree.

In any case, do not attach it to the branch with nails, especially in spring. Starting from mid-March, when the sap starts to move along the trunk, this very much injures the plant and does not allow you to freely remove the bird house for cleaning or moving it to a more suitable place.

Starlings can only be suspended or tied to a tree using soft wire or synthetic rope. And it is better to do it at an altitude of 4-5 m away from the branches to protect the house from predators. Place it with a slight tilt forward, towards the departure, and regularly sprinkle in winter food.

I hope I managed to inspire your creativity by showing you these interesting things. birdhouse.

You may already have experience creating these. finesse? I would be happy if you could tell us about it in the comments. And don’t forget to show these ideas to your friends on social media, because inspiration is so contagious!

Tags

See also

New and interesting