What to make from flour, salt and several dry branches

Easter week is in full swing. Everyone bakes cakes and decorates the house for the holiday. My daughter and I are not behind in preparation, and today I want to talk about how to make a charming experience. Easter-tree.

The Easter tree is one of the brightest symbols of the Easter holiday, personifying vitality, fortitude, commitment to traditions. The easiest way to design an Easter tree is to decorate cut branches of willow, apricot or any other fruit tree. Easter eggsNests and wreaths, birds and chickens.

This work is not at all difficult, even, on the contrary, simple and pleasant. And if you connect children to such a creative process, the result will be doubly beautiful and pleasant.

Easter compositions with their own hands "Site" I have prepared an interesting workshop for you. How to Create an Easter Tree With the help of dry branches, flour and salt. The best solution for the house, and most importantly - such a tree is absolutely exclusive and there is no other such thing.

The size of this decoration, the color of the Easter eggs on it, as well as their number, depend solely on the imagination and wishes of the children.

You're gonna need an Easter tree.
  • 1 tbsp flour
  • 1 tbsp major salt
  • 1/2 tbsp water
  • shears
  • string
  • branch
  • pot
  • paint
  • marker
  • shape
  • tube

Progress of work
  1. Decoration for a tree in the form of dyed eggs we will make from salt dough. Therefore, to begin with, you should mix flour with stone salt, adding about half a glass of warm water. Proportions can vary, focus on consistency and if necessary add more flour or water. Mix the dough thoroughly. The finished dough should be tight, plastic and resemble a mass for sculpting. Roll the dough on parchment and shape make blanks for future dyes.

2. Remove the excess dough, and then with a normal tube make small holes for fastening. Let the blanks dry in the sun for a few hours so that they become hard.

3. Now let's move on to egg painting. You can use food paints, diluted gouache or ordinary watercolors. After drying the primary color, at will, you can also apply drawings with a marker or markers.

4. Cut off small pieces of decorative string and form attachments for decorative eggs.

5. Now let's do the tree. It is easiest to make from the usual dry branches brought from the garden or park. “Plant” the Easter tree in a pot of earth, tamping the soil tightly so that the tree is firmly held. Dilute the finished eggs with drawings and enjoy the beautiful handicraftIt's handmade.

I also suggest you watch 14 more inspirational ones. Paschal compositions with elements of branches and eggs.

1. And these versions of Easter trees are perfect for decorating the porch if you live in a private house.

2. I really like these two options. Maybe next year I’ll do something like that.

3. As you can see, such a tree is a great way to decorate the festive table and a wonderful activity for small children's hands.

4. It is believed that how many changes you make before Easter depends on your luck this year. I am just sure that by decorating the interior of the house with the help of Easter compositions, you will certainly be able to attract luck to your side.

5. Such a decor will be a real decoration of the great holiday, if it has the appropriate symbolism.

6. A few more interesting options.

7. Amazing splendor!

To anyone who likes to decorate their home with things made with their own hands, I suggest you to familiarize yourself with an unusual master class on how to create an Easter basket for sweets from threads and a balloon. And if you connect children to the work, then you can get even more pleasure and positive emotions from the process itself.

That's easy. Decorate your home with a beautiful Easter treeIt will bring a festive spring mood and definitely give you and your family luck and joy.

Tell us in the comments how you prepare for this bright holiday, what you do with children these days. Don’t forget to share your ideas with your friends on social media!

Tags

See also

New and interesting