How to feel joy in the slush and in the absence of snow outside the window

I love the holidays, but the New Year and especially Christmas I appreciate the most. Every year all my friends and acquaintances wonder how I manage to create. new-yearIn the absence of snow outside the window.

The secret lies in the fact that since November, I have already begun to gradually transform and embellishSo that the two most important holidays of the year were brighter and more fun. From my personal experience, I have seen that the festive atmosphere affects a person and helps him create a festive mood.

Originally decorate the house for the New Year will help not only the queen-tree, but also a variety of New Year decor, bouquets and compositions made of natural materials.

In anticipation of New Year and Christmas miracles editorial office "Site" I have 19 ideas. winter compositions for the homeWhich you will definitely want to bring to life.

1. The most popular are table compositions. They collect New Year decorations for the table in round or oblong flat vases, reminiscent of ordinary plates. The composition can consist of spruce twigs, cones, Christmas tree toys, silver rain and "ineum" on branches (planted on glue crushed foam). Well, to give the New Year’s composition warmth and soulfulness will help beautiful decorative candles.

2. Christmas wreath is one of the traditional and favorite attributes of winter holidays. And needlewomen recently loved to make a topiary tree for the New Year. By the way, for those who can not put a tree in the room, topiary can be an ideal replacement.

3. Oh, what a wonderful composition! I wish someone would give me that one.

4. Pine and spruce twigs in New Year compositions They are perfectly combined with live flowers. The most profitable option for a winter bouquet is roses, chrysanthemums and carnations. Notice how charming such compositions look in hat boxes!

5. Another stylish variation of the topiary tree.

6. Who said Christmas compositions should only be in table vases or in the form of a Christmas wreath? What do you think of such a decorative moss pad tied with a velvet bow? In my opinion, this is a great solution not only for decorating the house for the holiday, but also for a gift.

7. I think this is one of the best ideas for Christmas!

8. It's very easy to bring an idea to life, and the result is a look.

9. New Year’s compositions from branches are simple in execution, but very spectacular decor. To create such a composition, you will need dry branches. They can go to the woods. Paint the branches with spray paint in gold or silver or leave them in their original form.

10. And this is one of those songs I did last year to create a festive atmosphere in the house. Beautiful, isn't it? 455338

I suggest you get acquainted with creative New Year and Christmas decorations from bottles. When the decor is combined with the interior perfectly, a sense of security is created, the eyes rest and the mood rises!

Miniature floristic compositions from spruce branches, Christmas trees, bouquets, compositions with candles and cones, outlandish decorations from dry branches can become a spectacular addition to decoration Or replacing a traditional tree.

And how nice to create at home with family, and even with children! With their bold and unpredictable clues, you will certainly get something extraordinary, which means that the same extraordinary year awaits you.

Did you like the article? Show these bright ideas to your friends, give them a little inspiration, it will never be superfluous.

Tags

See also

New and interesting