Men's reasons for the break in relations

Alexander, 27:
 "We met about a year. By all the laws of the genre should have long to live together. But I somehow everything was hesitant to take this step, even though he saw that she really wants to move in with me.
I quietly left their belongings, as if I do not notice anything. This, of course, I was unnerved. How is calling me at work and said that bought me a new loofah.
And I answered, "That's wash up her own & quot ;. Of course, the more I have not seen her & quot ;.

Oleg, 25:
 "It seemed that jars with squash caviar, which my mother twists the winter, swollen lids. She took it and poured all the toilet. And without that I can not live calf, it is for me a symbol of childhood.
That I could not forgive ».

Dmitry, 23:
 "She loved to use my razor. What I just did not do: and bought her a female, and the appliance away. All useless! Shaving and so is not a very pleasant experience, and here it is. After all, it is not known what she shaved himself! »

Constantine, 25:
 "My girlfriend was a fan of chewing gum. Even in bed chewing them, and at night clings to the head. A wonderful morning I wake up and see that the hair is tangled and chewing gum on the head now, "crow's nest". An hour later, an important meeting! I had to quickly rush to the salon.
 Tonsured me terribly, late for a meeting, then another, and boss reprimanded. On the culprit of this mayhem, I no longer met ».

Nicholas, 28:
 "I always asked her to include tea in advance. So that by the time I sing, he had already boiled and could drink tea. And she kept forgetting!
 If a person can not learn in time for me to include tea, then what kind of future are we talking about? »

Boris, 24:
 "Sitting at her home, watch a new movie on DVD. And then she says to me:
 "I want to smoke, maybe go for cigarettes." Well, I left and never returned. I that looks like a courier service 777? »

Vyacheslav, 23:
 "I'm pretty courted her - reading his own poems. And she listened and said nothing. Or started to laugh for no reason. I tossed, languished, and then told her that it makes no sense to be together, if it is unable to adequately respond to poetry ».

Sergey, 22:
 "She went to the store, and I was left with a dog in the street. Gave her 50 rubles for a beer, and she hit me back 4 of the ruble has not returned! I do not like small-minded people ».

Stanislav, 25:
 "Coming from the rink terribly hungry. She goes into the kitchen to cook.
 It takes about half an hour. I go - it is a knife cleans soot from the frying pan. I already have all the drives of hunger, as it stands, and so quietly skovorodochku scratches!
 Is it my mother did not say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? »

Dmitry, 28:
 "We are terribly quarreled over the fact that I threw on my socks domu.Ona them are under the kitchen table, a printer, a sofa, etc.
I explained to them that I was so comfortable to wear in the morning. If it infuriates even this harmless habit, then what about the rest of my quirk ... I had to part with it, but sorry ».

Fedor, 22:
 "One day, I had such a dialogue:
 - Girl, what are you doing tonight?
 - Birdhouse.
 - What other birdhouse?
 - Wooden.
 - I would like you to invite to the movies.
 - Well invited.
 - Oh! Girl, and you let the evening go to the movies!
 - I can not.
 - But why ?!
 - I have a house birdhouse unfinished.
 So they parted, not really acquainted ».

Source like Cosmo. Not sure.

Tags

See also

New and interesting