I missed my train

Hollywood has a reputation as a place where rare to find loyalty. Couples who have lived together for 10 years - a record-holders, which, however, might as well break that six-month relationship. But some of the celebrities as fast time to recover after the break, only amazed!

Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn - three months after her divorce from Ryan Reynolds, Scarlett has appeared with Sean, even though he was older than her 24 years. Together they went to a romantic trip to Mexico, and the wedding Reese Witherspoon has been invited together as a couple.

Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz - only two months have passed since the divorce, Eve, and she was always there with his brother of his girlfriend Penelope Cruz.

Shine Tueni and Frederic Tinebaut - amazing couple! They were married seven months after the divorce, caused by the fact that they have changed their spouses ... to each other! Oh my God, what kind of love quadrangle!

Justin Timberlake was not used to save time: one month after the official break with Cameron Diaz, he has already met with Jessica Biel!

Kristen Stewart broke up with Michael Angarano just a month ago, and there are persistent rumors that she finally crossed the line of friendship with Robert Pattinson. For a long time already to go, tired of waiting fans!

Reese Witherspoon began dating her current husband Jim Toth just two months after breaking up with Jake Gillenhalom.

Jesse James Finally, ten months after the controversial break with Sandra Bullock decided to legalize their relationship with Kat Von Dee - they are now engaged.

Kelsey Grammer - Mr swiftness. After separating from his wife after 13 years of marriage, he had a month met with Kate Walsh, and six months later had married her.

Tony Romo has not had time to part with Jessica Simpson, as we have already found a new blonde, his future wife, Candice Crawford, just one month later.

Jon Gosselin quickly left his wife and mother of two children, Kate Gosselin, Hailey Glassman for. However, they insisted that their romance started yet after the break - probably the next day, no less!

Madonna began dating handsome Dzhezusom Lusom just two months after the break-up with Guy Ritchie. Who would doubt ...

Christina Aguilera has found his new happiness, a month after her divorce from Jordan Bratmanom.

Jennifer Aniston, I remember, I began dating Vince Vaughn, three months after a painful break-up with Brad Pitt. Why wait for something?

Photo by GettyImage

Tags

See also

New and interesting