With durshlakom color

Austrian citizen received a driver's license with a photo in which he is depicted with a colander on his head. Young man using kitchen utensils as a religious headdress.

Niko Alm applied for a driver's license three years ago. The statement has been applied non-standard picture.

Since, according to Austrian law, no one is allowed to be photographed documents headgear if it does not conflict with their religious beliefs, the young entrepreneur said that he belongs to pastafarianstvu. Proponents of this theory believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, a colander is an integral part pastafariantsev guises.

Before issuing rights, the officials ordered Alma to pass a medical examination by a psychiatrist confirming pastafariantsa ability to drive a car. The fact that the Austrian police finally issued a young man document allowing to drive a car, Niko Alm said in his blog. "Today I got my driver's license at the pictures you can easily see what is in my mind a colander thus I demonstrate their devotion to the church of the flying spaghetti monster" - says Alm.

Now Alm is going to ensure that pastafarianstvo been recognized in Austria, the official religion.

Pastafarianskaya church was founded in 2005 by the American physicist Bobby Henderson in protest against the decision of the Kansas State Department of Education, according to which the school curriculum a course of evolutionary theory was replaced by the concept of "intelligent design».

This religion is widespread among students. Currently the church has thousands of followers.

As the site says the church, "the only dogma allowed followers Flying Spaghetti Monster - is a denial of the dogma." The basic truth that preaches pastafarianstvo, is that invisible Flying Spaghetti Monster created the universe after drinking a lot of alcohol. Every Friday for pastafariantsev is a religious holiday. But pirates are regarded as "absolute divine beings».

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting