10-ka coolest kinotachek!

A selection of 14 photos via ru_auto in the continuation of this theme

So, the place number 10. Mad Max (Mad Max) Miller 1979 rezh.Dzhordzh
1973 Ford Falcon
This, though slightly forced, wheelbarrow young blue-eyed Mel Gibson by dissecting Freeway eerie apocalyptic future.

9. Tango and Cash (Tango & Cash) 1989 Dir. Andrei Konchalovsky, Albert Magnoli
I could not find the mark for this car, but the car was very cool!

8. The Bourne Supremacy (The Bourne Supremacy) 2004 Paul Greengrass
GAZ 3110 Volga
I do not know why, but just this yellow car chose a director with a cheerful name to Matt Damon made a mess on the streets of Moscow. Fantastically tenacious and agile shows our native pipilats. Until now, I wonder, is product placement Russian gas or exotic to the American audience.

7. Cobra (Cobra) 1986 George P. Cosmatos
Mercury'49
This megabrutalny car and its driver megabrutalny wearing sunglasses and a constant toothpick in his mouth strikes fear into hundreds of killers killers in one of the American cities.

6. Night Watch 2004 dir. Timur Bekmambetov
ZIL 130
This car won my heart right in the theater. When I saw it flying, I was amazed. But as soon as he flew through the wagon, I almost started to cry ... "It may also, when they want to!" - I wanted to cry, but the last effort to restrain

5. Batman (Batman) 1989 Dir. Tim Burton
Cars Batman does not belong to any brand and do not have a serial number. When filming this movie product placement in movies has never been so comprehensive
Now admit it, who of you as a child did not want to have the car, eh?

4. Gone in 60 Seconds (Gone in Sixty Seconds) 2000 rezh.Dominik Sung
Mustang Shelby GT500.
I like the car because of a remake. The car has become a dream and a curse for the protagonist. Beautiful and quite standard car than he is good.

3. Taxi (Taxi) 1998. dir. Gerard Pires
Peugeot 406
Average urban car turns ...
Auto turns ...
Turns cars ...
The elegant car racing!

2. xXx (xXx) 2002 Dir. Rob Cohen
Pontiac GTO 1967
Standard monstrous style of the American automobile industry. Big, angry and powerful to ugliness. And very suitable hero Vin Diesel.

1. Cars of James Bond
Well, the first place we do not have a car, and one hero. James Bond. This hero is always the best cars. As it is possible to determine trends in fashion and automotive design at the time when the film came out. I will not spread here, all these cars. This is a topic for another post, which is to come. But a few still offer enjoy:

Aston Martin DB5

Lotus Esprit

BMW Z8

Aston Martin Vanquish

Aston Martin DBS

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting