Dinner is connected - not tasty, but beautiful!

In the library of the city of Pervouralsk, in the Sverdlovsk region, an exhibition of knitted food ...
4 photos via kommersant.ru

Anna M. knits only food. In winter, as "performed pelmeshek appetizing" because since he can not stop. Brought his creation to the library, colleagues admire are: "Let us arrange an exhibition." But one or two servings of ravioli is not to expose before the people had to "cover" the whole table. Then you and the eggs and sandwiches, and fruit and vegetables.

Residents of the city immediately interested - praised this exhibition like none other before. And those who are interested in crocheting, too, began to bear "a delicious work." A lot, it turns out, it's close. Even the local newspaper reporters who came to write about the exhibition, could not resist, "and took a carrot dumplings with you jewels".

Once all this is - bananas, oranges, kiwi - began to sell everywhere, no place ... My husband is military, navigator of the regiment, he had the Order of the Red Star for Afghanistan, but his salary is delayed, then they do not pay. At home, his three children and little niece. And everywhere are selling oranges, represent? ..

Why become a major grocery topic in the work of Anne Bokovets? She herself this question can not answer. "Just like my food - smeetsya.- Well you can still knit, but it is!»

Really. What else to knit, but what was once inaccessible. What I want to put on the table as if forever. Here watermelon. Here the grapes, the same winter, the children who had once asked. It's very nice - the food. Amazing. Better than some flowers there useless.

- We then rented a house in a village near the airport - says Anna Mihaylovna.- I worked as a watchman. He kept his farm with two cows, Polutornik-ox, pig, whole poultry, calves, garden. Nothing sold, a family to feed. Turkeys have raced all year round, it is the main thing that electricity was light. It is from these eggs made scrambled eggs in the morning, the children went to school well-fed. Milk was his. Dumplings fashioned the whole family - and frost them. Cheese made themselves. I baked bread, learned. It came out cheaper, buy a bag of flour - and more. Yes, all that lived then. Labor, and the main power in the families there. But these sorts of bananas, bought them rarely and only for children, for one little thing.

There was also a basic clothing, Anna M., the wife of an officer in those years was buying wool "dirty, smelly" soaps it, combed, spun yarn is spun women for centuries before her, knitting warm things. "Then I kept thinking: how to put all, as if to feed. Worry: if only the barn burned down, only to cattle was stolen, or I shall die of hunger is ... Here was life, and now it is the game. "

Now dumplings family Bokovets not molded, the bread is not baked. Yes, and its economy is long gone - live in an apartment building. "We now have everything, well-fed life. My salary is 5000, her husband - a military retiree and still working, the children are grown. All we have enough, I even sometimes buy thread, iris, 20 rubles for a tangle. "

But the forms of bread Anna M. preserved in any case. You never know what. Russian woman who survived along with his difficult years of the country - and this, perhaps, be said about the Russian woman of any generation - can not make a cult out of food. Carrots, cucumber, eggs, dumplings, watermelon, sausage, apple - all connected - and the red corner. To admire. Cheering. Conjure: "Be always!»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting