Restaurant on Rawai. Phuket. Lobster Sashimi.

Usually we go to the "meat" restaurants, and interesting to write about them - how to prepare beef did not, and it still looks like a grilled meat)
And then frequent fish in one spot in the Raval, about which not restrain myself and tell.

Generally, it is a fish market where locals sell their catch. It is understood that fresh, but we all know)) I have about the market as it is written, so let's get right to the restaurant.

On the other hand counters are restik in which you will cook anything that you just bought at the market:

17 photos + text. Source

The best restaurant is called GYPSYRawai BBQ:

The rest belong to Thais and they become depraved little bit, and this restaurant keeps a native of Singapore, Mr. Indy:

Monitors the quality, maintains a blog on the Internet, and even hit the rating tripedvayzere takes already there is a respectable second place out of 70 restaurants in Rawai. In general, trying, what can I say.

Inside, everything is simple, no frills, but we do not need them:

The adjacent table already eating:

And we were served a bottle of white wine in a bucket. We came to eat seafood, but what they have no white wine?

Indy said that this time he will choose the menu. And try to have something to surprise. I love surprises!

Before the first dish she said that we all eat lobster properly. As usual we are preparing? That's right, as a barbecue. And it's all wrong, because the lobster so fresh, lively, beautiful, why spoil it cooking?

Indy said that the best way is not to cook it, and eat sashimi from it, that is just alive. Snapped his fingers and brought us here is:

Lobster even though he was separated from his own tail, but still living, moving his legs and a mustache.
Indy has advised faster because the relish to eat it while it continues to move.

Well, we did. At first it was awkward to climb into the lobster tail fork, it seemed that he was looking at us with a mute reproach, but a minute later embarrassment passed. Lobster meat was really delicious, fresh, and smelled of the sea:

Ten minutes later lobster shook all his limbs and froze that hinted. Indy right there, he offered to cook the remains of his soup. All supported the idea, and a few minutes later enjoyed an incredibly tasty tom-yam from the head of the lobster. Inside it turned out, too, a lot of meat, this time cooked.

Then we tasted various other dishes, including seafood risotto with chunks of pineapple, served in it as:

Indy is constantly watched, that we have all been poured just enough, and had clean plates. Often he himself had poured guests:

Then we brought with live rat bite fever kreyfish from the aquarium. I do not know how it will be in Russian, they look like this:

Photo from Google

In the kitchen, they chopped and immediately put it in butter with herbs:

It was so delicious that I ate them almost together with armor. Just kidding)) But all sucked out, so it was tasty and juicy:

Then there was a grouper fish also incredibly delicious steamed with herbs, ginger and spices. I never thought that the fish may be a couple of tasty fish on the coals, but it is. So, I just had not able to cook)

Indy then said he wanted to make us another surprise and serve Russian dish of fish. They prepare it for the first time, and want to check whether they did. Of course, we were intrigued)

This dish appeared as if tala. Again, from the aquarium pulled two blue fishes immediately vspotroshili them, cut from the sides gently all the meat and again beautifully laid out on the skeleton. Then add salt and pepper large pepper. It looked like this:

Serve it with vodka and Patron of grated loboy. Oh, it was a heavenly delight!

Fielder.
Tala itself is made from frozen fish, and I said this Indy, but in this form it is rolled with vodka:

Evening in the family was a success. This time, we unexpectedly discovered new ways to eat seafood. Now I understand why Asians try to eat them fresh, and even still alive - it is incredibly fresh and tasty!

Generally, this restaurant and this place is one of those, which, they say, must-visit while in Phuket. Therefore, if you are looking for an original place where you can now enjoy all sorts of fresh seafood - be sure to call in "Roma". Well, not really regret)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting