DR Burj Al Arab

Just about then, which I was flying first class Sergey Dolya.

50 photos, writes Sergey Dolya

Perhaps there is no better place on Earth to mark an important event than the Burj Al Arab hotel in Dubai. Our birthday - and I have my wife and DR on the same day - we celebrated in this hotel. Over the three days we were tortured luxury and gourmet cuisine.

It all started with the fact that about a month ago I received a letter from the management of the hotel with a proposal to mark this year our DR in the Burj Al Arab. All expenses for travel and accommodation the hotel took over, so I did not refuse, and I can safely say that it turned out the most memorable birthday party in my life. The hotel has prepared many surprises on the second day, I began to think that in this world everything is possible, however, they continued and continued to amaze me.

This post is unusual. I wrote it in the style of my community one day. Drag with the camera's birthday did not want to, so this time a lot of pictures with your phone and a lot of personal photos ...

The flight we had a night. We arrived at 6am. At the airport we were met at the Rolls Royce Phantom:

The driver loaded our bags into the trunk, gave his wife flowers, gave us a wet towel and a bottle of water.

I went for the first time in a Rolls Royce - a very soft suspension and within totally silent:

Most of the hotel guests, when we remembered it, especially not talking about the magnificent building that has become a symbol of Dubai as the Eiffel Tower in Paris or the Opera House in Sydney, but the service and care that surrounds every guest. The hotel rooms and 220 two-storey while working 1,600 staff. There are ready to fulfill your every whim.

For example, in the recent past, one of the guests wanted to be let down from the room to the restaurant on the couch like a king. As a result, two butlers dragged him up the stairs to the chair down. And another guest wanted to come to the restaurant located on the top floor, on a horse. The poor horse had to close his eyes when he climbed the panoramic elevator to the 27th floor. The restaurant for this client a separate fenced area where he was eating right on the horse. I do not be surprised if these people were Russian.

Service we felt from the first minute, how did you come into the building. It all started with the fact that the car we were met by a charming Russian-speaking employee of the hotel and took us inside, where all the guests met a string of butlers. Each had its mission - one we rose oil dripped on his hands, the other gave a wet towel, it took the third, fourth proposed Arab ginger tea, and so on:

We were immediately carried out in a room - no formalities in the form of a passport, a credit card for additional costs or filling in the form the place of residence have not been asked.

As during the last trip we saw Batman and almost no sleep, the first thing I lay down to sleep for a couple of hours. At this time, the butler took apart our suitcases in the closet and hid them in the closet:

Breakfast at the Burj Al Arab to 11 am, so we woke up by the alarm clock and had to eat at the poolside restaurant Bab Al Yam:

After breakfast on the electric car took us to the Hotel beach. Here, too, the staff more than vacationers. They ensure cleanliness and bear fruit cocktails from the bar:

Each guest brings free refrigerator with cold wet towels and water:

The hotel asked us to pre-select a restaurant for every day in which we will have lunch and dinner. The first day we went for lunch in the Skyview Bar on the top 27th floor. In fact, this is not the 27th floor, and 54, since all the rooms at the hotel into the double-decker. The height of the bar more than 200 meters above sea level:

It offers views of the local yacht club and the adjacent Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Russia known as "Wave»:

Snack oysters, mini burgers and tapas seafood:

After lunch, a short break for the next Sex and the next meal in one of the world's best seafood restaurants "Al Mahara". I must say that the program was designed so that during these three days I ate more than usual eat for a week.

The restaurant is located in the basement of the hotel, where visitors get in the elevator, which is decorated as a submarine. In the middle of the restaurant is a huge aquarium with sea water with a capacity of more than one million liters. This restaurant on the magazine Conde Nast Traveler named one of the best restaurants in the world. Looking ahead to say that we have an eating there three times, and for the second time, I received the title of his Mayor Foursquare:

Crockery here is gorgeous. I love the glasses on high legs. We started with Kir Royal and Rossini:

For breakfast I took the lobster with 7 different types of heirloom tomatoes, and his wife chose to tartar blue (obsiblue) shrimp on a bed of octopus carpaccio:

For the main course we had the most delicate sea bass in salt:

Well, fruit for dessert. Nothing inside the chocolate has not climbed:

On leaving the restaurant my wife gave another bouquet of flowers:

Finish the day in a nearby nightclub outdoors:

In the morning came our birthday. We started it with a breakfast of fruit and berries:

The hotel also gave us spa treatments, and every day after breakfast we went to the magnificent Spa:

Frankly, we ate so much on the first day, they wanted to skip dinner, but our butler insisted that all of us went to dinner, as there are, according to him, we were surprised:

The chef cooked us dinner of four special dishes that are not on the menu:

We started with a baked apple foam Royal oyster adorned with gold. It looks not pretty, but the taste is divine.

The interior of the "Burj Al Arab" was used about 8000 square meters of 22-carat gold leaf. After the opening, many visitors asked the butler, now does it? Then I was born the famous phrase: "The Burj Al Arab everything looks golden, the gold." So the oyster was decorated with real gold:

For the main course we have brought wild Atlantic turbot wrapped in grape leaves:

At the end of dinner, we were approached by our waiter and offered to take our picture:

In fact, he's just distracted our attention, because when we turned back to the aquarium, we saw the diver, who was holding a sign in Russian congratulations Happy Birthday to us! It was very unexpected and cool! We were then told that this is usually a diver in the Burj Al Arab offers do:

For dessert, I had chocolate and fruit from his beloved. I should add that every change of dishes accompanied by a glass of wine selected by the sommelier just for this dish:

Returned to the room and began to gather in Dubai Mall of the gifts - I already wrote that both loshara not managed to buy his wife a gift in advance. Before going to knock on the door, and behind it appeared 7 butlers with a cake and a guitar:

We sang Happy Birthday and were treated to cake, which we tested after the previous haute cuisine could not even try and hide in the refrigerator:

In the mall, we had only half an hour, for which we had to buy a gift. Well, the wife knew exactly what she wanted:

After his return, first photo shoot with a gift:

We had dinner on the beach in the Arabian restaurant Majlis Al Bahar. For us, on the shore we put sofas, and we ate in privacy overlooking the Burj Al Arab:

The hotel continued to surprise with their attention to detail. Note that the menu was created for us:

I will not bore you again pictures of food, will show a dessert and fruit is one more celebratory cake:

Birthday again finished in a nightclub - had a little shake:

When we returned to the room, we saw flowers on the bed. I have run out of power wonder:

The third day of our birthday began as usual with breakfast berries and spa treatments. From hearty lunch that day we managed to get out, and we had a bite on the beach moreprodukami:

And, of course, the sweet juicy fruit for dessert:

Before sunset we saw the staff dragged a large carpet on the beach - preparing for the reception of regular guests who want to spend an evening on the beach in solitude:

For dinner, we decided in the room. Thought will bring some food and give us themselves. Aha! Naive! It began with the fact that 15 minutes prior to the dinner to our room came a man who served tables:

The result is such a beauty:

We are once again prepared a special menu with a small selection:

46. ​​

For breakfast we both chose the salad with lobster:

I declare that a delicious lobster in my life I have never eaten, and I love them very much and often order:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting