The guy spent 1.3 million rubles to show the world how DiCaprio flies

A young entrepreneur from Singapore Derek Low (Derek Low) very often flies on business, and he managed to accumulate a huge number of bonus miles – 93.5 thousand. All this wealth, he decided in one fell swap for a ticket from Singapore to New York on the most luxurious flight in the world. He wanted to know how rich people and celebrities fly, including Leonardo DiCaprio and Morgan Freeman, and to show it to the world. In monetary terms, the ticket would have cost him$23,000 (approximately 1.3 million rubles).

We inWebsite They have not been able to pass by such curiosity, which is expensive (and literally).

1882-1923

The fun began at the airport, where Derek was immediately led to a chic and completely empty waiting room for those who fly in the luxury class. “On the way, we passed through a business class area where 50 people sat. The girl administrator was in such a hurry, as if she was afraid that I would be sick of the presence of plebeians., he writes on his blog.

"The entire staff greeted me by name as a celebrity.? Derek read that the food here is excellent, and immediately ordered smoked lobster with cheeses gruyer, emmental and cheddar and satay of chicken and lamb (Thai dish). Turns out it's a real meal.

Then it was time to board the personal suite of Singapore Airlines’ Airbus A380. I was immediately asked, ‘Sir, would you like a glass of Dom Perignon?’ I gave the only possible answer to this question: Yes!

There are 12 suites on board the Airbus A380, and this time only 3 passengers flew in them, including Derek. He didn't see the others.

In the room, Lowe found a makeup piece with creams and a whole bottle of cologne from Salvatore Ferragamo. Everything else - covers, slippers, pajamas, pillows - was from Givenchy, and headphones for watching movies - from Hugo Boss. Luxury leather armchairs - from the Italian company Poltrona Frau.

He was assigned a personal steward, Zafa. Perfectly trained and infinitely friendly steward said that over the past 2-3 yearsHe had to serve Leonardo DiCaprio and Morgan Freeman several times, who like to fly this plane.

While watching the film, Derek was brought a salad of lobster and fennel with sturgeon caviar and foie gras.

Then, when Derek started pecking his nose at the endless chic snacks, the stewards turned his "room" (or rather "cayuta"?) into a bedroom with a large bed. “I didn’t even know which words to pick up. I thought I would urgently I need a poet to express my delight.?

In the morning for breakfast - here's a surprise - the passenger again brought lobster, asparagus, stewed in wine tomatoes and rice with saffron. And a little later - also salmon, tender chops and a couple of delicious desserts - what they were made of, the guy could not figure out.

“When we arrived and it was time to leave the ship, I found one serious problem: I don’t want to go anywhere.. But I had to, and New York wasn’t so bad.

P.S. “By the way, I only realized later that Instead of "Mr." they could call me "President" or even "King."You just had to put it on your airline account.

See also.
15 People on Their Happiest Day
100 things to do in life

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/100-veschej-kotorye-nuzhno-sdelat-v-zhizni-417305/

Tags

See also

New and interesting