From the Life "peregonschika"

I wanted to tell a story that happened to me the other day. Can someone to have fun, and someone will seem familiar. Let's start will be a few pictures, but mainly - the letters. When done, let you know.

I asked my friend, take it from Uzhgorod new acquisition, Mercedes W203 car produced in 2001 I bought it for his father, and because distance from us (Kryvyi Rih) to the place of purchase of the vehicle more than 1,000 km., I regretted my grandfather (he had 71) and decided to drive the car, the more that I just in this town coincided trip. I took with me a colleague, hereinafter Anton, that was fun to drive, and steer in 4 hands will be easier and go.
We got to Uzhgorod without incident, so I will not take your time describing the way, I will say just spent 28 hours on the road. In 8-00 were at the station, meet the seller appointed near the local registration authority at 9-00. Drove around 9-00, 9-30 to wait until the seller has not appeared, I decided to call him, he said that for tire (after the front right wheel), and just a couple of minutes to be in place. Indeed after a few minutes, there was a familiar images of the car, with a very typical (echoes of 90's) uncle driving.

Say hello, get to know, almost to stick, said that due to the fact that a couple of times fell into the pit, well, very small, then drive a bit deformed and now periodically pulls the wheel, you must have it to roll, to which I replied that I would be easier to take the compressor in the road and rolled all the disks have at home, because I already had experience rolling alloy wheels and it ended sadly, 4 discs, two burst, so I decided not to risk it. He sympathetically nodded in agreement, although views showed that it was a still that there will be with us, my dear, the wheels, and in general the car in particular. After making all the necessary paperwork, it's time for a final settlement. He opened the rear right door and on the inside, because It will not open from the outside, but the left did not open at all (for no apparent reason for it), and the backseat machine has changed ownership. Then wish us bon voyage, we offered to take us around the city to the highway, to which I replied that we have a GPS and we somehow can handle themselves. No sooner said than done, said goodbye and went away in different directions, it is their business, and we are the nearest store for a compressor. Outside the shop, packed the trunk, took out a navigator and shoved it into the cigarette lighter, and there is no guessing, no response to this action, check on the car charger for your phone, we came to the conclusion that the lighter is not working. Well, okay, where we did not disappear, the mood is good, we decided to jump out of the city and already there to check the fuses, as outside the rain and get wet for navigation is not wanted. We sat down all the places I'm behind the wheel, Anton - navigator strapped, to handle all by himself and in a way. Just pulled off the main street, began a wild roar in the running, as car to have a look at and my job was just to drive it, I especially in the inspections do not bother, but my question is that of the car was done, the previous owner told me that for two years of operation, he did not do anything, the machine says a bomb, so I do not think about the bad, everything will be okay, fly ... and yes, I say: it is sensitive snout huddled at the gate, so that the tint bumper and changed the optics, and everything is at the highest level. With a wild roar in the cabin, more than in the front part of it, we went out of town.
Let's go, slowly, admiring nature, Transcarpathia still, sometimes interrupted by the sound of Nirvana, and the realization that it is necessary to fiddle with the fuse box and connect the same navigator. Moving away km 10 from the city, we stopped and climbed under the hood, find the fuse box, but the stickers, which is responsible for what is not found, but we are born in the USSR, we are not easy to stop, we decided on a simple way to view all those in the unit fuses and raced on 4 found watching the villain in the arm were several new fuses and bulbs

replaced, they stuck a GPS, all earned, congratulated each other, and now you can pump up the wheel, and that was kind of like a compressor, and poking him nowhere, pumped up and continue. The rain has passed, and you can step ahead drew wagon, decided to overtake, felt pedal'ku, pressed, and Fig you told me Tiptronik and exactly in the middle of the overtaken truck shifted into neutral, turnovers are growing, and the speed drops, I'm on the brakes and on the side of the road, then the algorithm: a "drive" in the "parking" and back, the box came back to life, automatically works in manualke does not want to start a little bit tense. I decided to call the familiar mechanics, it is just special for automatic transmissions, his advice: at the nearest service station to check the oil level and top up with any "red" in this and stopped. And no, I called another previous owner, and asked if he had problems with the gearbox, his answer: "Do you chase, it was zashib, do not pay attention to the little things, step on sneaker and below 170 on this machine do not travel . Next, cowards! ". We quietly set off in the hope of course to find a service station and top up the oil, given the wet road, bald tire and not quite work correctly transmission, speed is higher than 110 is not raised, like that sometimes driftuya cornering, Carpathians because no one has canceled, we are reducing the distance to the house . After passing 150 km from Uzhgorod, felt the typical beating on the steering wheel, stopped, came out, the result was on the left side of a flat tire, got a spare wheel bolts for it, found the key, they took the wheel, and that's what you saw

as a result, it was found that in the pits, this machine fell several times, and all 4 had just such a disk shape. Nothing to do, put the spare tire, the remaining pump up as much as possible and like to go, and in any way, the bolts on the spare wheel 19 and the key 17, rummaged in the trunk, found here is a miracle

delayed, in at least tried, and moved on to the next assembly. Only I clocked heard the roar ahead on the right, and then something swept under the bottom looking up. Very on the brakes, go back and see the fog on the sidelines, she just dropped, picked up, decided not to put just thrown into the trunk

I went to the hood and saw that the gaps between the wing, bumper and headlight, increased, and globally, must centimeters to 2.

Do nothing, go to need more, that's pulled, slowly, like Anton said: "In the coupe, no back doors, no way, with a dumb box and even on square wheels." In 7 hours have passed only 300 km stopping and stopping at all service stations, tire repair shops, on the whole of the way, was only one tire service to buy a camera rolled wheels refused everything, the main argument, "and suddenly bursts, then what shall we do?" At about the same scenario, and with box, 7 visited the SRT on the sign which it was written that they change the oil in the automatic transmission in any did not want to help us, to hear the answer: "Yes, it's too late, there is a need to change clothes, no place, well, etc." In general, We decided to draw on the fact that we have.
Beginning to get dark and then we waited another surprise, when driving with the lights on, lights were shaking so as if they were strapped to the bumper, we stopped at a gas station raised the hood and fell with laughter, lights were simply inserted into the seats, and were holding by wires connected to them.

We decided to fix them on its own, improvised means, all sorts of rubber bands, linings, and of other things that are under his hand.

Adjustment of headlights)))

Posted in [mergetime] 1311607974 [/ mergetime]
Total trip: 1187 km crossed in 15 hours, the machine was handed to the new owner, and told all detected faults pleased that my grandfather was not angry, and said simply: "I'm on this machine offer made about $ 3,000, so I do all of these I will eliminate the little things very quickly. " Despite all the adventure, the mood remained on top, before the end of the trip, and nothing was going to spoil it, just need to look at everything with optimism.

P.S. And yet, as in this trip, I have never laughed just went, laughing and thinking what else we will fall off or break. Already at the entrance to the city, we were stopped by a policeman, seeing the red face and eyes full of tears of laughter, said, "What smoke?" In a nutshell told him our story, he neighing, and wished good road.

I have everything, good luck to you!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting