Outbid.

At first I was selling Mercedes A-Class. I called a lot, but most of all called "outbid". The car was not perfect: make a noise timing chain were "bugs" on the body. But there was a good discount: minus 1000-1500 by the average market value of the car.

"Outbid" infancy swept aside immediately.

- How much otdatite? I'll pick five! - People like you are tired.

some text under the cut
Author: Dmitry Novitsky

"Outbid" "advanced level" on the nerves thinner. They called, thoughtfully asked about all the nuances. To create a feeling that they are really going to buy a car for my daughter or wife. After the necessary preparations, they began to push gently, telling about the shortcomings of my car.

- Did you hear what they crankshafts break? Your - is about to happen to it. And you know that no one A-class repair is not taking - people are afraid of this car, it is impossible to sell!

We must give them their due: they are versed in the design of the car and knew the weaknesses of the A-Class. But "outbid" the "second level" angered me even more - they take a lot of time on the lyrics for many questions. Just taken out of a sense of inner superiority themselves: their voice is entirely composed of "well, that sucker, I'm still your" reconnoiter ". Well you nerdy glasses and do not understand anything. Now I pressured here I laughed there - you give me a car as you give a nice little ».

From this relationship I have had a seizure rabies. If you have learned to deceive people, it does not mean that you become a superman. "Outbid" did not understand this, persistently called, visited, spending my frantic time.

It was then that I realized that it is easier to take the car or in the Autohaus "trade-in" - God be with him, which is 500-1000 dollars cheaper, but do not see all of these people will not hear of persuasion.

Mercedes sold out quickly. Came "outbid" glanced at the car and ...

- Bro, delyuga there. There is one Claudia, in the car does not understand - I told her "dead» Alfa Romeo sold your Mercedes will leave it with a bang. Your price is what?

- We want to sell the car for six.

- I tell her six hundred - agreed?

- We sell the car for six. Your relationships do not concern me. Here is a car - it's worth six.

- Hello, Claudia? I saw the car - Busko, not Mercedes! Fresh from service, amazing rides, you will not find better!

Mercedes and really was just out of the service, but "buy up" the car was not even looking, he was interested only in price. In this situation, she had arranged.

For the Mercedes, we would not be ashamed. Because of the problems - only a few "bugs" and chain, money for maintenance is not spared. Clave, I think, still lucky, especially after the "killed» Alfa Romeo.

Then I was looking for a car to buy. And 50% of the owners were "bought up". They sang songs to me, it is their car, they each morning kiss him on the forehead, opening the garage door, and score a phone number in the "Google" - they have a "favorite" was in the last three months of the six pieces.

I do not like being lied to me, and to the theater, I prefer to walk on the ticket. And I'm sorry that the range "cars up to 10" noble profession peregonschiki disappeared, leaving only the "buy up". There was peregonschika process: go, choose to buy. Spend the night in parking autobahn, save every euro cent, and with a sense of a fitted winner on the horse to drive to his hometown. Drover I am ready to give a light heart 1000-1500 fee, because he made honest work.

A "buy up"? Pushed, pressed, I spoke bought. Washed, soaped, made "grease" - sold. And most importantly, that they kill - overconfidence in yourself and feeling that he is alone in the world so smart. "I've been a clave" killed "Alfa sold ..." - found something to be proud.

Personally, I am after all this history (previously a "buy up" does not come across) for myself decided to sell the car, "outbid" I never will. Buy the "buy up" - too.

From the principle.

source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting