Rivalry

Before I started trudittsa sales representative about the competition I knew Doha. And even more than Doha! After all, since high school I was well aware that competition - a competition of enterprises and organizations operating in the same market and serving one segment of the target audience. Fuck well what poeben !!!
But about all in a row.

I sat and stared at obezyannike one eye wall murals. Inscriptions "pisdets cops", "Drustan patlatogo fag", "huymentam salampatsanam" gladdened my right eye, and his hand was looking for some tvёrdoostrenkuyu poeben to leave a memorial inscription and myself. Left eye radovattsa fucking was not able to because it did not open. And in the face, too, was not very joyful. Because it is a person, as well as my body, got pussy, which the world had never seen.

The morning started well. I went for a quick about 10 stores and was quite pleased with: prodayuttsa cigarettes, cigarette shelf stand prodavalki know in person and asked not to fuck the brains of Standards, and immediately confess Nahuas arrived at this time. In short, all the fucking. But in the next shop, something went wrong. In place of my posters hung brazenly "Marlboro", and in stores, where two weeks ago I vyёbyvalsya, putting on display the order to the delight of the auditors of the dick on those very windows pisdets settled. Pisdets expressed in the presence of cigarette packs competitors where they should not be.

Bespesdy blatant violation feysinga I still could not forgive. But the posters, but rather Therefore foreign POSTERS - it was sacred. Before the device to a foreign tobacco company I was absolutely dopizdy what pictures decorated shop. And now, each time when I made the sacrament zahuyarivaniya another poster, I was downright vyёbyvala thought that except myself and my checking uёbkov fuck these posters are not wanted. Therefore, the failure of my poster, I took it as a personal insult. Traces of such bespesdy cruel mockery of my writings made me spend niibattsa promptly investigated.

It turned out a competitor fucking do lawlessness in Illustrative stores ahead of me about two stores. And it works in four hands, apparently with his supervisor. Flying past the formidable cloud following two stores, I caught, nepoboyus of the word, scoundrel-razebatora my chyudesnoy advertising. Niva with yellow numbers and lots of advertising of junk in the back seat was standing at the entrance to the store. Himself competitor standing on the porch and had already begun tearing a poster with tasty cigarettes my company to zaebenit instead his skunk "Marlboro". Rage seized my niibattsa battered brains. I remembered how in the movies fold seizure neck from behind and ran to squirt to repeat that Hollywood trick.

He hopped onto the porch, I changed my mind to break the bastard neck vertebrae. Instead, I grabbed his hood and threw over the railing of the porch right head against the snow. Poster genocide was stopped, and now I'm ready to fight. Immediately I thought that would be nice to go for these purposes in the car for a tire iron. But I went to the porch in the back of my head there was a knock. I would say do not knock and nihuёvy a poke. Êàî uebali me on the head from behind. Falling down, I could see two jackets with inscriptions Philip Morris. Then I could examine only firmu- shoe manufacturer, which my pussy mercilessly.

- Fuck you into my store more than going, uёbok !!! - Said Mister, I stuck the muzzle in the snow and that is attached to this kicking and lazily popinyval my free space. He, oddly enough, did not have a jacket Philip Morris and general, his face was familiar to me. After another blow shoe, I remembered what this type.
It was fucking the owner of this store. What he took off my dick poster - I do not know. But Philip Maurice, seeing that the businessman can give pussy decided to get ahead of events and to bend in front of him. To that end, they attacked me.

Somehow crawled to the car, I was preparing niibattsa cruel revenge. He was to mount dostavaniya and pierce competition bespesdy through! But by the time I still got a weapon of revenge, the enemy has got into the Niva and safely otpravittsa collected from the crime scene. I am saddened by this injustice, I ran to touch the Niva and all the fluff uebal mount on the rear window. The driver jumped out from behind the wheel, but was immediately struck by a blow on the knee of my weapons. The second ran into the store. Bobon labeled "Patruldyk politsiyasy" arrived surprisingly quickly. At this point I just crushed underfoot body lay near his Niva competitor. Something elongated and flexible dropped on my back. And on his head. It was nice and peaceful.

The lieutenant was sitting at the table five meters from my cell and about something chatted Kazakh phone. In his wise face reflected the hard work of the brain, because at the same time he was doing three things at once: staring at me, talking on the phone and twisted to form a protocol, wondering where the top there, where the bottom.
 - So!!! Because of that fight, horsemen? - I asked the lieutenant hung up.
Now I was not fucking horseman, so stupidly silent. In addition, in the cell, I was alone, and dick will understand why he spoke to me in abundance.
But then somewhere in the neighborhood came a voice:
 - Because of the poster, tarisch Lieutenant!
Fucking !!! Philip Moris tied too! - I was delighted. A lieutenant came up to the cage and stared at me vpyalilsya. The next moment he snapped the lock and said:
 - Poster, come the fuck! Write obyasnenie will be the first.

An hour later came my boys, and colleagues to sponsor lieutenant. Niva Philipov drove to the service station and made happy new glass at my expense. And from the shop I took my storefront and more there did not appear.

© Kykrinikez

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting