Substitute the MEANING in the details

An interesting life has come. Earlier, the man, coming to the cow knew exactly what was under it, he'll get cow's milk. At the store he bought vegetables, but not something that resembles vegetables without taste and smell. When buying bread, people knew it was bread, not pastry with all sorts of additives.

Today, approaching the counter, a person would have to figure out what he buys milk or milk product. Plus, what capacity pack, like 1 liter is 900 or 950 gr.?

Marketers, business consultants, trainers call it consumer literacy.

Before the tailor knew that after he did his job, he can buy milk, bread, meat.

Now the tailor knows what after he will have done its work before he buys the products he needs to read all labels and count all the grams to eat what he wants to eat in the right quantity and quality, he needs to be a competent consumer.

Every modern man began to take more actions in my life. The action is imposed or voluntary? Choosing whether you this: "After work, tired or cheerful want to waste your time reading labels to overpay for beauty packages, etc.?" Something I doubt that I chose...

It is a market economy with healthy competition, the greed of businesses or the lack of honesty and integrity, or our "literacy user"?

Maybe it is the loss of meaning, the simple life: when a business is for people and not only for profit at any cost, when respect for people and honesty show good face, not hide it for the beautiful packaging and advertising, competing with competitors that you are in fact not important. Maybe the goal to be useful, and not imposed by the buyers?

It may be wise to remember that the goal is serving people, not just profit? If you serve and useful, you will not remain without income (I'm talking about the principle and attitude, not about globalism and taxes).

How is it that from our life go natural senses?

Now think, why would a man on television advertising milk or cream? Really each of us knows what is in the milk and sour cream? Know. But we are all over TV this advertising, and then we go buy the same milk and sour cream, paying for television advertising, marketing, design. Make sense?

The substitute is the meaning of the words? "Domik V derevne" milk, "Zdravushka" it's the cheese... No, this is brand, releasing products. Milk is milk, cheese is cheese. What do I care, what is the plant that packs the cheese? I did not ask the name of the cow that gave the milk, why it should be important packer of milk (his name), if treatment technologies are not different from other packagers?

I agree that it makes sense to know and pay for the technology that preserved for me the milk and the cow's health and feed her. But why would I want a mythical story about talking cows on TV, a gay milkman, the cat Matroskin, or a house in the village?I didn't choose the option "tale before you buy the milk" or "play with me in some nonsense on the package". I just want milk. Entertainment advertising, with pictures on the box, I don't need.When I want entertainment, I go to the circus or take a Board game.

I still highly entertaining, first on TV fabulous is about milk, but at home, buying milk, discover that a carton of milk to 900 grams. That's the main attraction. At this point, the business Advisor whispers in his ear: "I am Surprised that not 1 liter, and 900 g? Where is your consumer literacy? It all starts with you! Don't buy this and all".

So it's you, tell him, teach people how to increase sales by taking actions to complicate the choice of the common man. What's literacy? You teach someone to play on human weaknesses complicate the rules of the game (advertising, marketing, merchandising, and so forth) so only bought the products and found that the cottage cheese stuff, but less milk than in the box, although the box is similar to liter. And the milk is not milk, and recovered from the dry. What do I blow in their ears about consumer literacy! Maybe about honesty and greed talk?

You seem to laugh at me? Instead of having to work or relax after work, I'll have to shovel boxes of all producers of packaging in 1 liter? Do you think I have nothing better to do, how to solve thee puzzle invented?

After all, the business lives at the expense of people. Then why doesn't he like these people? Because they think you're stupid, and they are busy with their work? Ah! The state is strangling taxes, under a palm tree to lie down want wife a new fur coat to buy? Then, what does the consumer literacy? You're a super-duper business consultant, pouring into the ears of information about low-budget marketing and sales promotion, and even sold to the consumer the need for consumer literacy? Hammer! Has created the need of air. Short courses can be arranged "the Elimination of consumer bezdarnosti".

You forgot to whisper in my ear bines consultant, we live in a time of market economy, competition and all that. Okay, you say, competition. Does that make any sense.But why the competition?

Some "Cow" (don't know if this brand) wants to break me, to the buyer. Wants to offer me to buy sour cream, milk. So "Bessie" spends a lot of money, telling me about himself through repeated ads on TV, unique packaging and design, invites dear designers, marketers, promoters, merchandisers. Advanced. I noticed a "Cow" on the shelf and what? And what, so expensive? I offered to pay all expenses of the promotion... Hmm...

Meanwhile, a simple man, enrolling a child in school, reads a unique product offer of this school to know exactly what gives to a good school... Because the school may not be school, but something else. Wants to be sure that when you buy sausage, he would buy the sausage meat, not a sausage product.

That buying a kettle, he buys not just a colorful product, a safe and convenient appliance. The dentist repairing your teeth, looking for the milk will just be milk and bread is bread, not flour product, stuffed with all sorts of additives. And so in all. You buy and not sure that's what you said fully. It seems that the time will come when "promise not to marry".

Everyone needs to do their job. When we do something, we have no time to fiddle with meanings. Doing business, you're concerned about the quality and benefit of what you're doing.

Is a matter of honor, and there is a commercial matter. Different things and different meanings. Honor does not equal Commerce. Honor this honor. One another not replace, but now it is replaced.

Is it possible to combine these two meanings? Of course, if they complement each other and profit is derived from honor, and not Vice versa, because the profit does not warrant the honor, rather, helps to lose her...

When a business is engaged in profit, all enchanted by it, then all good. There are many ways to look into the eyes of the consumer. Profit in this helps. Eyes can not see? Possible meanings to replace quickly. About honor can not remember. Only Commerce.

Get rid of the illusion that you can change other people

10 situations that you may regret later

I have two hands "for!" for the welfare of the people, country and each individual. But not at the cost of loss of honor and the substitution of meanings.

What can you do for me, you, everyone? In his place is not to replace the meanings. To remember honor.

The more people involved in the affair of honor, the faster there will be another life. The majority defines the world in which we live.published

Author: Elena Romanova

Source: romanova-l.livejournal.com/144205.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting