Do this trick during the week and you will see what happens!

So decided to share with you the idea that was itching in my head and wants out. It consists of the following...

God created us with two hands (and both feet too), and we use essentially the SAME leading (mostly right), and the second only helps and works half-heartedly (though the computer keyboard has two youth), but, in fact, we either RIGHT-handed or LEFT-handed.

I.e. as soon as the child is torn from his chest, he solemnly handed the spoon in ONE hand and from that moment, HER (hands) development and the other somehow has somewhere to hang out or gently to lie on the table. Then, as we grow, we begin to write, draw, etc. and it's all with One hand.

So I thought, WHY, exactly?

Two years ago, I had a broken arm (left), the recovery process was delayed until the rules is not reached (the little finger is raskoryaku, discount for age, I'm 55, and I'm right-handed), but not this...

I at some point decided to experiment and start eating with my Left hand. At first, it was awkward, but fun. After some time there is left has become quite acceptable.

I stopped and took a SECOND spoonful and then it hit me: if there are TWO spoons (forks, chopsticks, etc.), alternating RIGHT AND LEFT hand (here options), this simple, but the daily process of making food can lead to very positive results, namely:

1. and MOST IMPORTANTLY — balanced development of BOTH hemispheres of the brain as a result of the work of both hands at the same time, and if you apply this idea in practice from an early age, we can get more advanced and progressive generation who runs both LOGIC and CREATIVITY... (of course, comrades have scientific to track and prove, but, in my opinion, it's so OBVIOUS))

2. If we pay attention when we eat (write, draw, and work performed etc.) with one hand, is an UNEVEN load and misalignment of the spine (even if we try to sit straight), and using the second hand, everything aligned ITSELF

3. Further, it is possible to develop a methodology of teaching writing, drawing, etc. (there is already such a individual development for children's development, but it's a drop in the sea) in General, perform any work with TWO hands...

"You're too close!" or Rules of touch

Problems don't actually exist

Actually, I started with FOOD and that is what I want to emphasize!

As one creative character from my favorite movie: "SPOONS we Dig a tunnel." to the darkened areas of the hemispheres of our brain! Maybe Humanity needs such a push?

Author: Elena Romanova, especially for econet.ru

Source: Elena Romanova

Tags

See also

New and interesting