Inner thighs – a problem area of the body.
The skin here is thinner than on other parts of the hips, and that makes it less elastic. It is on the inner side of the thighs in the first place is lost muscle tone, flabbiness and sagging. The muscles of the inner thigh are to lead, i.e. their main function is to bring the thigh, otherwise, bring your feet. These muscles are practically not used during normal walking, so they should be given special attention.
While the abdominal muscles can be work out 2-3 times a week and the result will be the formation of beautiful feet – a more time consuming process. This should be done at least every other day.
Very often for these purposes are recommended lunges and squats. But it is worth noting that in all exercises of this type are primarily involved anterior thigh muscle, and the bulk of the load she gets. So I want to give women (and as the inner thigh worried primarily women) this advice: if you have front thigh muscle is flat and featureless – do these exercises.
If large and convex by nature – it is unlikely. If only as a warm up. All this is purely individual. It is also worth noting that the muscles of the front thigh take part in almost all exercises for legs and abs. Therefore, in the standing position it is better to perform only a warm-up, main set of exercises – on the ground (i.e. lying on the floor). The only way to get to work those muscles that need, and partially to relax all the others.Complex for inner thighs
Before proceeding to the main part of the complex, be sure to do a warm-up. This can be brisk walking, jumping, various leg swings. Specifically for inner thighs are crossed Mahi, i.e. standing on left leg with right foot to the left side, in front of the left leg, the toe of the right foot also looks to the left; then switch legs.
The main condition here – rigidly fixing the pelvis, it should not rotate from side to side, otherwise the effect of this exercise would be zero. Squats are performed only in strictly negative, i.e., socks widely spaced legs maximally apart, knees during squats are moving strongly in the direction of socks over them.
Perform squats to slowly, smoothly, with a straight back, until such time as the thigh will be parallel to the floor.You can also include warm-up lunges to the side, with the transfer of body weight from one foot to the other.
Mahi need to run smoothly with stress.
Initial position (I. P.) for all exercises – lying on its side, the foot of the working leg is shortened, i.e. toe pull on yourself is a requirement for all exercises of the complex. Do not place or throw your foot on the floor in the process of the exercise
- 1 the exercise. I. P. – lying on his right side, with a focus on the right arm, bent at the elbow at an angle of 90%, left hand on the left knee. Left leg bent and standing on the floor, right leg straight, the foot is shortened and parallel to the floor. Right leg slowly and gradually climbs up to maximum altitude and back. Leg on the floor not to put!
- 2 exercise. I. p. – same. Left leg bent and standing on the floor in front of the knee of the right leg, the right leg performs a swing up to its maximum height.
- 3 activity. I. p. – same. Left leg bent at the knee at a 90% lies to the right, the angle between the leg and the body is also 90%. The right leg makes a small swing up. With the need to ensure that the foot moved precisely up and not dangling from side to side. Paul foot is not your concern.
- 4 the exercise. I. p. – same. Left leg bent and standing on the floor, right leg straight, the foot is shortened and parallel to the floor. Right leg bent at the knee at an angle of 90%, and extends to the abdomen, also to the corner of 90%, then straightens to its original position. Leg moves strictly parallel to the floor.
- 5 exercise. I. p. – same. Left leg bent and standing on the floor, right leg bent and is located in front of you, angle in knee 90%, the angle between the thigh and the body 90% (operating position foot of exercise 4). The right leg rises, her knee reaching for the left shoulder. Angle of 90% between the femur and tibia is preserved! When returning the legs to the starting position, you need to ensure that the knee was closer to the floor than the heel, otherwise the effect of this exercise is greatly reduced.
- 6 activity. I. p. – same. Left leg bent and standing on the floor, right leg bent and is located in front of you, angle in knee 90%, the angle between the thigh and the body 90% (as in exercise 5). Slowly, with an effort to fully straighten the leg, while the toe of the foot (foot reduced as much as possible, do not forget) looking at the floor (i.e., the toe is below the heel), hip motionless. Otherwise, the effect of exercise will not. Leg returns to its original position without touching the floor.
- 7 exercise. I. p. – same. Left leg bent and standing on the floor, right leg straight and is in front of him, the angle between the thigh and the body 90% (operating position of the legs from exercise 6). The right leg makes the swing up by 45%, reduced stop and parallel to the floor.
- 8 exercise. I. P. – lying on his right side, pivot on the right hand, the left leg straightened, raised vertically upwards and adheres to the left hand on the Shin or ankle. Straight right leg in front of him, the angle between it and the housing 90%. The right leg rises up to the contact with the left foot and returns to its original position. Left leg stationary, your right leg while returning to the original position does not touch the floor.
Then the entire set of exercises is repeated for the left leg. The number of repetitions depends on your fitness, you can start with 8-10 and bring to 16-20 iterations. There are many variations of these exercises, but the above are the most effective.
Foot of the working leg is always shortened and tense, partially to relax her only in exercises 5 and 8.
When a sufficient level of fitness, you can perform a whole series of exercises in a row without relaxing, the working leg and not putting it on the floor.
It looks like this:
- 1 exercise, we set left foot forward
- Exercise 2 – put your left foot on the floor
- Exercise 3 – return your left leg over your right
- Exercise 4 – right foot remains in position in front of him
- 6 exercise – right leg remains in a straightened position
- 7 activity – the left leg straightens up
After the exercises have to be burning sensation in the muscles, otherwise, again, the effect from them will not. Further, if the load is already enough that you can wear on your feet special weights.
After the main complex definitely need to stretch and relax the muscles. There is a variant of the well known exercise "scissors":
Starting position – sitting on the floor, focusing back on his elbows, slightly bent at the knees legs lifted up, feet relaxed. Expandable legs inside socks and bred in hand, and employ of feet socks out and mix together. Repeat a few times. Then spreading our legs apart to the maximum width and a small wrench tightens them to the floor.A good exercise for stretching is the so – called "butterfly":
sit on the floor, knees bent legs dissolve in hand, feet-to connect and to take them hands, and also a small wrench to tighten your knees to the floor. Alternatively, you can roll from side to side, laying on the floor, something or the other knee.Another exercise from a standing position lean forward and stretch your hands to the floor.
To transfer the body weight on hands and sliding motion to spread your legs as wide as possible (transverse split).
As you can see, exercises for inner thigh muscles require a lot of attention. For the harmonious improvement of the shape of legs is desirable to perform complex exercises for the back of the thigh. published
P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©