The husband entered the room and told his wife that he was not interested in what her temperature was, he wanted to eat

After marriage, people enter into new family relationships, and family members become different. Their responsibilities should not divide people, but rather unite them. This is, of course, ideal. But often people change when they realize that there is already someone next to them. Someone relaxes and begins to take less care of themselves. Others even release their hidden tyrant somewhere inside. This is exactly what our story is about today.

Family relationships and family members Elena has been married to Mikhail for eight years. But at some point she realized that in front of her was not the same person with whom she had once fallen in love. The husband began to perceive her more as his own servant than as the woman he loved. And this incident once again confirmed the heroine’s fears.

For a whole week Elena worked tirelessly. The office was a mess, because at the end of the quarter we had to submit all the reports, sum up the results, and so on. House cleaning, laundry, cooking, and even a 4-year-old child who needs attention.

All this time, Mikhail just came home from work and sat on the couch, watching his favorite shows. Moreover, he reproached his wife if he didn’t like something. In general, Elena hasn’t looked forward to the weekend so much for a long time. Finally they came. True, my husband works on Saturday, so all I had to do was prepare him breakfast, and then I could relax.

With a tyrant in the same bed In the morning, Elena woke up and felt weak throughout her body. The woman quickly realized that she had a high temperature, which meant that the harsh schedule was taking its toll. Now I have to rest and get treatment. Her husband, whom our heroine had awakened with the news of her illness, was snoring nearby.

It was necessary to take my son to his parents so as not to accidentally infect him, which is what Elena asked Mikhail to do. He answered with anger in his voice that they just lived on the way to the clinic. They say you can handle it yourself, because you’ll still run to the doctor. Well, when our heroine said that she would need money for medicine, she heard that there were no available funds now. And everything there is free. At the same time, my husband was also angry that he would have to cook his own food for work.

Our heroine had a small stash from her husband, so to speak, for a rainy day. She took it out, dressed her son and went first to her parents and then to the clinic. A tired and exhausted woman fainted in line to see a doctor. When I came to my senses from the smell of ammonia, I saw the excited faces of the doctors and other patients.

It turned out that she had pyelonephritis. You will need to be treated with antibiotics. The first injection was given at the clinic. And then they wrote out a prescription and said that we needed to find someone who would give the injections. Elena nodded and went to the pharmacy, where she bought syringes and medicine.

Insight Returning home, the woman heard that her husband was cooking something in the kitchen. She immediately went to the bedroom and lay down to rest. Having measured the temperature, Elena saw the number 38.9. At that moment Mikhail entered the room.

He didn’t even ask how his wife was feeling. The man just wanted her to cook dinner for him. In response, Elena showed a thermometer. The enraged husband began shouting that he didn’t care what her temperature was. For him at this moment the main thing was not to remain hungry.

It was at that second that Elena finally made the decision that she could not stay close to this man. As soon as she felt a little better, our heroine packed her things and moved in with her mother and son. The logical outcome of this story was divorce. After some time, Elena was able to find a man who loved her because she was nearby. And he also became an excellent father for her son. As for Mikhail’s future fate, it is now unknown to anyone. He even stopped coming to his own child’s birthday party.

Tags

See also

New and interesting