Night Patty

At night the streets wasteland subscribed pretzel lone male figure, fireworks arrogant taxi-worn leather folder. Dancing headlights are clearly belated drunken drivers, svezherastsarapannoe entity in which, with a strong desire can be found one of the rank and file employees of the City Hall II Pyrozhkov.
The man was crying. Cocktail tear abundantly moisten overbearing big nose, equally composed of happiness, frustration, and alcohol.
And only fifteen minutes ago II Pies was absolutely and unconditionally happy.

-I Conquer this city! He will lie at my feet last whore, moaning and begging for mercy. I Push the nail of his square, I straightened the street, I will turn back the clock of its thrombotic web of streets. I will appoint a new mayor, and it will be a woman! Cloaca night restaurants I give at the mercy of poverty-stricken crowd of vagabonds and migrant workers. Let the son of the steppes kalmykotadzhik once nazhretsya from the belly made him the land. Instead cinemas are brothels instead of libraries - cinemas, theaters and instead ...
 - Public Housing. - Timidly assented Nina.
 - How do you know? - Igor I. fumes breathed and scratched somewhere deep under the covers.
 - And then? What will happen when you give to the wolves? - Nina trustingly plunged into the warm armpit lover.
 - Then I?! Cracking down on functionaries! I! Propolyu this bitch tribe, leaving the one in ten. No! Every hundredth! Thousands of former head of the department will sweep the streets and sell watermelons. A week later, their ties become greasy dirt, after a month of their suits and then the stinking fish, a year of their fat cheeks overgrown beard, and their speech becomes slurred and dull. Wives and children will avoid them, ashamed of his kinship with these bastards thinner. Their! Their! - Igor I. tugged former biceps, depicting the simple act of copulation with thousands of discarded on the street bureaucrats.
 - What's the matter, dear? Vodicka? - Ox-eyed Nina humbly wagged large hips, brought up on the daily packages obschepitovskogo illiquid.
 - On the squares and parks will reappear machines with soda! C syrup. A gas - for free!
 - My generous ruler! Come to me!
Search greedy palms mistress was suppressed almost immediately one decisive gesture.
 - And with the cops ... you know, Ning, that I will do with these animals? A? Enough back! Do not you wonder?
 - Well. - I pouted offended forty years' girl. " - And what with the cops?
 - I upgraded their salary, Ning! In a hundred times! Let these animals know who their benefactor. And for that I will make them pay taxes on bribes. Took sotochku - went into administration poltishok, and sleep well, serviceman. Because the procedure is to be around. Betray the women of the peasant. A man - vodka on weekends and holidays and in working life - "neither-nor».
 - That's right, Igor. That everyone - not impotent how - ever, and the men! And, that was srukasty and affectionate. And around - one drunkards. Loader ours, in the canteen, well, Volodya, I told you, and like with his hands, but ...
 - The loader will not be! Will automation, mechanization and this ... how it ... Machines are everywhere, Ninulka. Let stevedores to operate the machine. Japanese. We will not even try to release their worthless machine, give up this ipontsam theirs smoking room, but they let us have done good cars.
 - And the computer.
 - And the computer! The Chinese - the road! Let them build across the taiga in the Far East, to them for that - wood that napilyali. This is the track out! A Ninka?
 - The genius of my ... come to me!
 - Not often, Ning ... Well Well it was already. I'm not a sewing machine. Yes ... the UN, apparently dissolved. Well, what they chew snot? What a unidirectional world? We, Ninka - nuclear weapons pizdryk - and do not have any external threats. Only decisiveness needed. And I, Igor Pies, with full responsibility ...
Napping on the bedside table cell phone suddenly came to life and began to vibrate out of place "Dog Waltz".
-TSS! MY! - Freshly made round eyes of the world dictator. Nina turned away offended, showing all its roundness dissatisfaction, bordering with the universal cold.
Igor I. cautiously pressed the button. From handset tense atmosphere bedroom flew mighty fluids hatred. Pies otbrёhivatsya started sluggish, felt that power the speakers were clearly not equal.
 - Lelik ... well, do not need to shout, Lelik ... you understand ... well, stayed with the guys from the technical department. It should be there to soak every day ... why ... how ?! I did not tell you ?! Well, you give a mother! Your husband's deputy throughout the city sewer appointed! And you do not know. Lelik! I conquered this city! Well I straightened his web of dirty streets ...

Kakaschenko © 11.08.08

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting