How to make Easter cakes with three different fillings

Every year I bake cakes with amazing tasteful. These delicate and fragrant buns for the bright holiday are prepared from the same dough as ordinary cakes, but in their form they resemble Easter eggs.

The most interesting thing is that in every cake you will find a sweet surprise. My kids love this kind of cake!

Pies with different fillings Today edition "Site" He'll tell you how to cook. Easter cakes with three different fillings. From one piece, the face blurs in an involuntary smile of gastronomic pleasure!

Test ingredients
  • 250g flour
  • 7g dry yeast
  • 250g cottage cheese (grated)
  • 60g sugar
  • 3 tbsp milk
  • 25g butter
  • 5g vanilla sugar
  • pinch

Filling ingredients
  • 1 carrot
  • 2 tbsp sugar
  • 4-5 chocolates
  • 4-5 cream caramel sweets

Preparation
  1. In a glass of warm milk, dilute dry yeast. Stir and leave for 5-7 minutes so that the yeast is activated.

2. In a convenient container, mix flour, sugar, vanilla sugar and rubbed 4% cottage cheese. You can use any cottage cheese, only before adding to the flour it must be whipped with a blender.

3. Add the melted butter and diluted yeast. Stir everything thoroughly and mix the dough. Cover the finished dough with a lid and put it in a warm place for an hour.

4. Rub 1 carrot. From this amount, you will get a filling for somewhere 5-6 cakes. Grated carrots put on a pan with vegetable oil and roast with sugar, periodically stirring. Sugar in carrots should be added after 2-3 minutes of frying, the amount of sugar depends on your taste preferences.

5. Sprinkle the table with flour, and then roll the dough into the sausage. Divide the dough into 14 small pieces.

6. Each of the pieces roll into a ball and fall in flour. To form the cake itself, roll the ball from dough into a flatbread, and put the filling in the middle. Form 5-6 cakes with carrot filling, another 4-5 with any chocolate candy, the rest with creamy caramel candy (I use candy "Cow").

7. Carefully connect the edges of the dough, form one edge of the cake more pointed, so that the cake looks visually like an egg, and the second edge is more blunt and rounded. Put the cakes down on the pan.

8. Bake cakes in the oven at a temperature of 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. When the candy melts in the process of baking, it will be very tasty! 322126

9. That's it, Easter cakes Ready. Bon appetit!

Editorial advice Pie-cakes, and kulich - all the head! I suggest you learn how to make cottage cheese cakes in soda. Delicious, delicate, fragrant, literally melting in your mouth!

Most of all, I like carrot cakes, and my sister and children love caramel and chocolates. Whenever you pick up a cake like that, I wonder what stuffing you'll get this time.

In cakes you can use any other filling to your taste! Share this recipe with your friends on social networks, they will definitely thank you for it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting