Instructions for the preparation of "Easter wreaths"

This year, I'm going to Easter instead of cakes. Easter Wreaths stove. I got acquainted with this amazing pastry just a week ago, when I was visiting my friend in Krakow during the Easter holidays. After all, the Catholics began Easter a week earlier.

Test for "Easter wreaths" in its composition is no different from the dough for cakes, but in the end you get a lot of amazing things. baconYou can not only give home, but also give them to friends and relatives!

And this recipe is not at all difficult, even the hostess, making her first steps in the culinary world, will cope with it.

Easter buns Today editorial "Site" It will tell you how to prepare fragrant, ruddy and very delicious Easter Wreaths with multi-colored candy.

Test ingredients
  • 520g flour
  • 150 ml of milk
  • 100g butter
  • 80g sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 7g fast-acting yeast
  • 0.5 tsp salt
  • 0.5 tsp vanillin

Ingredients for filling and lubrication
  • 240g candied
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp milk

Preparation
  1. Twice the flour. In a convenient container, mix flour with fast-acting yeast, sugar and salt. Stir thoroughly and then add warm milk and eggs. Stir it up again.

2. Replace the dough with your hands, and then introduce the butter in stages, continuing to knead the dough with your hands. Intensively knead the dough for 15 minutes until it is smooth, uniform and sufficiently elastic.

3. Put the finished dough in dishes and cover with a film or napkin. Leave it for an hour to get up.

4. Use the dough to release the gas. Then move it to a warm place for an hour.

5. Divide the dough into two equal parts. Wrap one of them in film and send them to the fridge to wait for their time.

6. The rest is divided into 6 equal parts. Form the balls from the dough, lay them on the surface, cover with film and leave to rest for 15 minutes.

7. With a candied knife. Each ball of dough roll as thinly as possible into the layer. Distribute the whole surface of the dough.

8. Carefully roll the dough into the roll. Do it with all the pieces of dough. With a long sharp knife, cut the roll along without finishing it to the end.

9. The resulting ends are rolled into a harness, like a rope, trying to turn the inside out. Smear the ends of the rolls with egg white. From the blanks of the dough, form a ring, secure the ends. For reliability, you can fasten the ends with wooden toothpicks. Similar to the second part of the test (from the refrigerator).

10. Put the blanks of wickers on the pan, covered with parchment paper for baking. Cover the baking with a piece of food film and leave for half an hour for unwinding, after which lubricate the buns with an egg yolk mixed with milk.

11. Bake the buns in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for half an hour.

12. That's it, Easter Wreaths Ready. Bon appetit!

I also suggest you learn how to make an Easter egg stand from the test. Buns are delicate, tasty, fragrant, and most importantly, complement and decorate any festive table. At Easter dinner, I always give my relatives such flowers from dough!

On the eve of the bright holiday, be sure to try to prepare this delicious Easter pastry. The taste and aroma of baking, thanks to the composition of the dough and cereal, is so bright that it is simply impossible to break away from the “Easter Wreaths”! By the way, instead of candy, you can take dried apricots, raisins or nuts.

Share. funky recipe With your friends on social media, they will be grateful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting