Buckwheat

Continuing the theme: Buckwheat-buggy I finally think we can attach it to the karts?

Valery was sociable, but with him it was not worth talking about food.
These notions about his buckwheat and about its usefulness ...
Sustain them, of course, it is possible, but not every time.
Him and mocked - Valery, Buckwheat, and he did not take offense.
And even the collection of the starving of Ethiopia he brought to school is not a poem about Lenin and a stack of old overdue pasta, and a canvas bag with buckwheat, proudly reporting:
 - Three hernia as a bush.

Nobody, however, did not laugh when he brought boiled buckwheat Lidka-detdomovke, which somehow did not feed into the "breech home" for two weeks.
Girlfriends Lidka said:
 - For the offense. By the educator did not go in the evening.

But Valery did not say anything, only these two weeks carried in bags, folded in three newspapers, a little warm, "wrap up", as he himself said, boiled buckwheat. And Lidka ate it quickly at a high school windowsill, standing up on his toes and hushing, piping belly bumping the green accordion heating. And Valery stood by in silence, sometimes saying:
 - Eat-eat buckwheat from shibche will grow, she defender all diseases.
A month later Lidka again was bruised and hungry, and he fed it again. And then carefully collected osbovodivshiesya newspapers and left without waiting for thanks.

He does not expect anything special, which is much less gratitude. Here in the camp, when the boys from the nearby barracks came to listen to the song, Valery left kulёk buckwheat at the tent Baro, politely greeted with him, and then sat down by the fire and listened to the song a little Gelka, his classmate, in which as many know he was secretly in love, and even surreptitiously shoved into her portfolio, "fairing" - all the same buckwheat.

Buckwheat and became a problem for Valerkinoy Nurse. Where is she read about the usefulness of cereals - does not know. But Valery fed buckwheat and his little sister, she mercilessly, he called this very buckwheat only product, not a curse by some, it is only known by the gods, and because, it should be on the table at any time of year and time of day.

They took Valerkinu mother when she sprinkled buckwheat path to the gate. Grown up (because my mother promised - only buckwheat and growing) Valery fought back as best I could, but my little sister was taken to the police station, o p p e d e l and, as my mother began her endless days in a local psychiatric hospital. Having spent many years there, she became calm and non-aggressive. Unlike his son, who, they say, famine in the nineties, when the patients were cooking even old horse bones thrown into the garbage, my mother tried to feed the brought selective bag of buckwheat. Led he rude, bursting in the door, and, alas, had to call the police. After leaving law enforcement agencies at the gate was only buckwheat spilling and old worn canvas bag, soon flown blown hurricane. Buckwheat quickly devoured the surrounding doves, despite the blood-soaked grain. Blood was Valerkina - "resisting the authorities", the aggression - he just did not think that the trip to my mother turn showdowns with police. And for the first time I tried to fight. But the two sergeants were eating, unlike Valerka, meat and every day, which determined the outcome of the bout.
Repulsed kidney gave itself felt even in the preliminary investigation, pre-trial Valery did not live.
Bury it "quietly" prevented only gypsies, who appeared at the cemetery. Before dusk the fence singing something sad beautiful girl in a black dress, but sat on the grass near the fence Baro, without saying a word.

Who is in a mental hospital with the products well. Supplier, former local farm shall refuse to rump, bringing, however, chaff, so peresortitsu. But this is enough: Even the famous fussy, Valery's mother - and she happily absorbs digested buckwheat using mangled "breech" spoons, once again telling everyone around how this cereal protects from misfortunes and diseases.
Agronomy is the farm - Lydia M., Lidka. Buckwheat grows in these places is not so hot, but agronomist tries to put it all over again.
She does not know - why. © et

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting