"Lucky me asshole"

Writes blogger Cherskii:

Perhaps Utena have Kiberkota tag "lucky in my asshole." Because like myself standing at the traffic lights, not bothering anyone - and here please. Something hit the side of the rear wing of the jeep. Pops up, I watch the passenger jumped out of the truck cab, which sharahnuv door in my steel horse, confident step removed to the subway. Like the way it should.

Well, I know how to stop people obscenities. Therefore, the character is set and is suitable to know what it such epithets.

4 photos with kamentah

I show a scratch. Well, yes, of course a trifle. If he first apologized and asked him how he atone for his sin, I would honestly say that I do not care and let yourself go with the world.

But when ueban, hurting someone else's car, trying to get away - then he was rude thing and let him answer. I offer to pay for painting the wing and fell with the world. It meets the creature that he has no money, name and documents, too, and that even if I call the police and she will understand.

thing, of course, knows what to do. No brainer that I would not sunbathe three hours at a crossroads Polezhaevskaya waiting cops and completely blocked the two rows of three. I know that in the city without me full of characters who create wild jams even for less scratches, but I'm not it. And then dragged to court, I, too, will not. Therefore, he is confident and unruffled.

Okay. I go to the cage to find out that it is generally for dick, and why such a brazen. The answer is precisely this scratch, here it is: "And this is our engineer for safety!" And everything becomes clear. If this bespectacled skunk every day teeter on analysis of accidents involving all drove carpool, he certainly knows how to behave in all situations. However, I doubt that he should trust the security of movement, according to his manner of jumping out of trucks, standing in the middle row, and sharashit door neighbor cars.

It is clear that to prosecute this particular uebana I do not plan - he is so disgraced dear Avtokombinat. But I wonder: and whom to call if the passenger is to blame? Conventional cops? And what a passenger is responsible in such a situation? And what do I do? )

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting