Policeman What is there to see? Who met?

Little time to take a picture and understand.
Policeman someone saw them stopped Niva and fled into the woods.
Under the cut 2 images and a short story.
What was it?

On the day of the police with a friend, we stopped at a small shop at the fork in the road in the Leningrad region.
While Comrade bought in the store cigarettes and mineral water, I left the car with a camera.
On the opposite side of the road was a Policeman. Brake machines.
I have it paid attention to, as long as he does not whistle in his whistle. I turned around and saw that he was in the middle of the road waving a striped stick. According to this requirement ottormazhivaetsya Niva. Suspecting nothing, I raise the camera to make a simple picture Policeman at work ... but do not have time to make the frame as the passenger door slightly ajar and Niva Policeman headlong rushes to the side of the road to the nearby bushes and farther into the woods! I once had to click on the button of the camera! I've even taken aback, did not know how to react.
Niva immediately left.
Out my friend, I showed him the photo. They laughed a little, and then the question arose: what is so saw Policeman?

We drove away from the shop and I saw in the woods the very Policeman. He was sitting in a pose Gopnik, nervously smoking, kept his head and swayed slightly. Approached and asked what had happened, we decided not to, suddenly frightened the personnel would get the PM and will shoot. Leave.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting