As one policeman for big money was ready to be done

Thirty nine million three hundred sixty three thousand eight hundred twenty nine

Standing on the post on the ruble, the inspector of traffic police stopped the driver in a luxury Mercedes for speeding. Approaching the car, he said:

— Good afternoon! Inspector Gregory Ivanov, your papers, please.

Driver side parted tightly zatonirovany the window and leaned a hand decorated with gold rings. In his hand was sandwiched bill of five hundred dollars. The policeman took it and hid it in my form, saying:

— Good roads to you, just please don't break any more rules…

From the window again he leaned the hand with the same bill. Inspector:

— I want to warn you, two kilometres another post!

Before the policeman appeared again the denomination of five hundred dollars. He was down the plate number and turned to the driver through the open window:

— Dear, I'm on this post every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from seven in the morning until five in the evening. The number of your car I wrote it down, so don't worry, in these days of the week you can drive on that road as your heart desires!

Silence. The window again, and crawled five hundred dollars. Traffic cop:

— Oh, I wish you health and happiness! So your kids studied on one five, that your business prospered and wife took first place at the "Miss World"!

Again silence and the hand with the bill. The policeman carefully examined it, cleared his throat and said with feeling:

— Now you will hear the song Michael Krug…

The website is now at Classmates! Press:

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting