Can a citizen to write a letter

1 part

Violation:

I first went to the Department of traffic police in St. Petersburg and Leningrad region (over the Internet) the following statement:

- April 12 at 9:00 05 minutes driving along the avenue Marshal Blucher From the laboratory to the street side of the road Kushelev I witnessed a violation of traffic rules by the driver of the car "Ford Focus" state license plate A346OE178.

Said driver makes [next] turn in the area of ​​the road sign 4.1.1, which violated the requirement of paragraph 4. "Mandatory signs" of Appendix 1 to the SDA RF, ie committed an administrative offense under h. 2 tablespoons. 12.16 of the Administrative Code.

The offense recorded videregistratorom HD-720, with the video of the offense may be found on the Internet at the following address: [www.youtube.com] (if necessary I can provide the original video).

In connection with the above, please install the driver control the car "Ford Focus" with the state license plate A346OE178 in the above mentioned time and excite against him the proceedings of an administrative offense.

In accordance with the Federal Law of 02.05.2006 № 59-FZ "On the order of consideration of citizens of the Russian Federation" Please consider my appeal and answer it within the statutory period.

Sincerely, Kotov SV

April 14, 2011

Will 2 photos. In response, I received in the mail here is:

Then I was contacted by the inspector on the execution of the administrative legislation of the Kalinin district and asked to come and write a statement. I printed the same text that is sent to the Office of Traffic Police, changing only the date and adding his signature.

Received in the mail the following document:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting