Secrets of Wealth

1. Rich people believe "I create my life." Poor people believe "Life - this is what is happening to me».

Money is very important in those areas in which they are used, and it does not matter where they are not needed.

When you complain, you become a living magnet for problems.

Statement: "I create my desired level of financial success».

2. Rich people play the money game, so to win. Poor people play the money game so as not to lose.

If your goals are inherently convenience and comfort, then most likely, you will never get rich. But if your goal is to achieve wealth, it is likely, eventually you will feel comfortable.

Statement: "My goal - to become a millionaire».

3. Rich people tend to be rich. Poor people want to be rich.

The main reason why most people do not get what they want is that they do not know what they want.

If you do not try to fully and truly to achieve wealth, then most likely you will not get it.

Statement: "I pledge to be rich».

4. Rich people think big. Poor people think small things.

Law income: You will pay in direct proportion to the fact what value you provide in the market.

Statement: "I think big. I'm going to help thousands of people ».

5. Rich people focus on opportunities. Poor people focus on obstacles.

Statement: "I focus on the possibilities of overcoming obstacles. I'm ready for everything ».

6. Rich people admire other rich and successful people. Poor people are outraged about the rich and successful people.

Statement: "I admire the rich people. I like rich people. I'm going to be one of the richest people ».

7. Rich people interact with positive and successful people. Poor people interact with the negative and unsuccessful people.

Statement: "I model the behavior of successful people. I communicate with the rich and successful people. If they can do it, and I ».

8. Rich people are willing to promote themselves and their values. Poor people think negatively about selling and promotion.

Leaders earn much more money than their followers.

Statement: "I can distribute their value to others with passion and enthusiasm».

9. Rich bigger than their problems. Poor people below their problems.

The secret of success is not an attempt to avoid, eliminate or avoid your problems; the secret is that you need to deal with its growth as long as you do not become higher than any problems.

If your life is a big problem, it means that now you little man.

Statement: "I am above any problems. I can deal with any problem ».

10. Rich people - different recipients. Poor people - poor recipients.

If you say that you are worthy of something, then it is. If you say that you are not worthy of something, then it is. In any case, you will live your life.

At each giving should be the recipient and each recipient must be a giver. Money just make you anything more of who you are.

How you are doing something to talk a lot about how you are doing everything else.

Statement: "I am an excellent receiver. I am open and ready to take a huge amount of money in my life. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting