Once again about sore

Hence

I'm not going to apologize for something that was born in Moscow, this is my little homeland and that I love her.
 Maybe if you stop hating and blaming all the deadly sins of Muscovites, and begin to love their small home, it is our great and common Motherland - Russia will heal better ?!

• City of Moscow - not Russia.
 Sit down - five! (compulsory secondary education has not hurt anyone)

• Muscovites steal the whole country.
 Who are the Muscovites? Living in Moscow or born? 40 percent of those born alive. So someone who steals?

• The capital is bursting with fat. The official income of the country - an average of 3,700 rubles in Moscow - $ 500.
 And the prices? Moscow - one of the most expensive cities to live in the world. State employees are especially sweet and fatty live, that's for sure!

• It is enough to walk through the streets of Moscow to see the money in Moscow is, and in the country - not.
 And you, for whatever walked the streets of Moscow? In the center probably, around the Kremlin? Is on Krasnoselskaya can understand the situation say in Chelyabinsk, and in the Little Georgia - in Petrozavodsk? It will be steeper horoscopes!

• «Wait Muscovites will come and ask, and where - Altai?»
 Figure you, I do not ask. Or I did not understand, and you have doubts about Moscow's education?

• «In Moscow held a poll" What do you feel - a citizen of Russia or Moscow? 60% of respondents said that the Muscovites. "
 And I did not ask!
 How do you take this murk?

• Muscovites constantly drinking coffee at 100 rubles. per cup. This is a sign of wealth.
 The word "permanent" is especially impressive!

• Muscovites outfit only in the most expensive stores, otherwise these stores simply would not exist. This is a sign of wealth.
 I'm starting to wonder what the name of the city in which I live ... I very much liked the words "only" and "in the most expensive»

• Muscovites hate all visitors and specially introduced for this registration;
 Hate? You flatter yourself ...

• The city of Moscow has a network of caves, where a slice of pizza is 70-80 rubles. This is a sign of wealth.
 Strange you have signs of wealth, really ...
 A diminutive "piece" is to give greater weight to "70-80" rubles?

• Hedostizhimy ideal - the destruction of the city of Moscow.
 For what? Himself become "Moscow"?
 Your energy would be so peaceful! Maybe then we would repair their lives ...

• In the city of Moscow for a good job taking only Muscovites;
 Good - it's what? Chairman of the Board? Top-manager of the oil company? We have, for example, the shortage of teachers in the school. Come. Only is unlikely you will live here on a teacher's salary. This is about average earnings and a sign of wealth.

• In the city of Moscow elite consumer product - a dedicated connection to the Internet - the usual thing;
 The service is provided, but who uses it - the question.
 In Moscow in general is everything, but not for everyone!

• 6.4 mln., Or 7 out of 10 Muscovites, including children under the age of 9 years old, pensioners and deaf, have cell phones;
 I hope that really had so many have cell. How else to live here. With our size, crime and the rate of life. Dumb buy the cheapest cell to communicate through sms.

• In the city of Moscow 150 thousand. Police.
 So what? Moscow - as well as any capital - gutter. Normal people live everywhere, and freaks tend to us!

• Why all Russia loves playing "Highway Patrol"? Because they show the dead Muscovites (anecdote)
 It's funny ...
 Petrosyan also someone very much like to watch ...

• Muscovites have completely taken their status supermen Brad ...

• Money Petroleum straight rod in the city of Moscow-zabugore
 Together with oil ...

• Muscovites do not realize tangible reality that the vast majority of people's lives (not in Moscow)
 As for Moscow's material reality - you, too, are not very aware of

• Only in Moscow do and let the air transmission of "Highway Patrol"
 100% agree
 Transmission - shit, and who does, is not very healthy people ...

• Not-Muscovite in Moscow left alone to engage in prostitution (Valley);
 Valley know better!

• City of Moscow is pumping his grandmother, even in the area (bus fare in the city in more than a city of Moscow)
 And this is now complete garbage! Designed for those who are in Moscow and its suburbs, and was never going to believe a word!

• City of Moscow is slowly but surely separated from Russia. That is why neither the government nor the thought can not do anything in the regions of Russia.
Only sometimes Shoigu arrives in Russia and help;
 But Shoigu in your Moscow? On the issue of living and born ...

• The welfare of the city of Moscow can be explained only by draining money from the colonies, which has become "non-Moscow"
 and it is possible not only that, but it is so much more convenient ...

• Muscovites - a "russkaaayazychnoe" quagmire, they are worse than the Chinese.
 So the Chinese have got a hot hand ....

• Muscovites will not work for the 4 th. Rub. / Month. +100 Rub. / Day travel
 Yeah. 100 rubles. DSA 550 - accommodation (for such money snimesh only beds in most large cities) and transportation - reserved seat. We know - swim! By the way - the usual budgetary salaries. To a question about the coffee 100 rubles. and clothing "only" of "the most expensive shops»

• From the city of Moscow rushing rink McDonald, detslov, Posner and Liberal Values. The only hope for salvation - China
 Well, yes, yes, a neighbor grass as always greener.
 Everything in China! To help bring the bags? But that's why China is rushing to Russia. Perhaps, too, McDonald's wanted.

• Muscovites will arrange another default, accustom hundreds of millions of people still live on in a couple of times smaller incomes, and savings built himself another five Beeline / MTS
 Muscovites are not so powerful to arrange defaults, but to come to Moscow and living in the area have a lot to Kremlin. Take them to him.

• Muscovites talk with non-Muscovites as A you who trash and shit, please?
 It is not necessary to equate all by itself. Born in Moscow does not boast of it, and came to live, or as they say, to conquer the capital very quickly turn up their noses. So, once again dealing with the "Muscovite", ask his birthplace, perhaps he will be your former neighbors ...

• Muscovites do not send money to the teachers and the police. They only know how to rob
 Sorry, that their budget salary I left myself and not sent to you. Yes, you are certainly right, put me high time for robbery.

• Muscovites were going to carry out the plan the US State Department for the killing of the country by 1992
 The plan did not work? Or the US State Department pushed back deadlines?

• Loans are taken mainly in the city of Moscow. This is a sign of wealth.
 Yes, living in debt - an enormous wealth!

• In the city of Moscow, 12% of residents are considered "poor."
 Go here - you will like it ...
  www.ispr.ru/SOCOPROS/socopros702.html

• Muscovites normally leave for the evening at a coffee shop or pub 500 rubles. and $ 200 at the restaurant. This is a sign of wealth.
 Correction: not a Muscovite, but to ensure the residents of the city of Moscow

• $ 500 for a Muscovite - a penny.
 Dollars ...
 see item above ...

• Burnt Gen. did not treat in Moscow, because he had another residence. He was taken to treat in Japan.
 The family has its black sheep, as elsewhere, however.

• It is time to organize a new virgin and send back for re-Muscovites. For life does not seem paradise.
 What would receive a salary of 4 thousand. Rub., Drinking coffee at 30 rubles (or do not drink it at all), do not eat pizza and dress in the markets? - It's all there and in Moscow. A paradise, if you're lucky, basically after life.

• 70-80% of taxes the country is officially out in the city of Moscow, they purchased the steamer sneakers, then this boat is sold in Russia
 Not in Moscow, but the federal budget! Federation - is the whole country! And sneakers are doing in the suburban town of Stupino (Moscow by 2 hours by train), so you got excited with steamers.

• High standard of living is determined by the Moscow inequitable distribution of income;
 Unfair income distribution - the all-Russian problem!

• In the city of Moscow, there are areas of cheapness, we do not snivsheysya - supermarkets with ready-made meals for 20-30 rubles - Sui in the microwave and cook - penny prices for consumer goods markets, the prices for renting accommodation comparable to Khabarovsk and Vladivostok ...
 Microwave dinners for 20-30 rubles. a very negative impact on health, but the pace of city life and its high cost leaves no chance for a normal meal; quality of consumer goods - you know what,; stay (not one-room apartment and room) -200 bucks at least - is to teach the salary!
 Do you still envy us!

• City of Moscow ogreb all the Russian capital, and every resident of the city of Moscow is automatically attached to the clan elected. All the money is scarce countries are forced to flock to the city of Moscow, something from this fall to Muscovites and
 What the hell "favorites"! Or so you'd prefer? Someone must be to blame! Or Jews, or Mascali, right?

Tags

See also

New and interesting