The story of superstition

Hiring for work in 1983, I put a condition - "a lot of trips and different!" Do you want to - get, so do not want anything more to ask ...

Standard conversation in the hallway with a friend: "Hi! Will you come to us, my mother did not see you for a long time, stay for a while ... "" I have my mother have not seen ... wash clothes and to go ... it's time you had with the authorities was a report on the trip time to pass? "" Nah, "" On you have Documents issued tomorrow to fly. " "And where to? In Blizhneh * * ysk or further binsk? "" The map is not found, go to the first division, there may know ... "This proverb.
The aircraft I spent considerable time in the "settlers" even more so accustomed, seated in charge of Civil Aviation, stuffing the bag with a "hand luggage" under the seat, needles and knitting in hand and do not care where and at what height we are with this crew. Tbilisi. Again delay takeoff. I do not care, I have a sweater little brother for this trip ends ... "blabla, loans, blabla, fasten ...!" I dovyazyvayu sweater from ilyuminatora flashes interfere with, the engine is off.
The stewardess said spokes removed for "emergency" sit, sit in the sump dovyazyvayu sweater.
Again boarding again blabla, took out her knitting, knitting peacefully, "not bothering anyone, primus mending" the same engine again lit ... again sat down in the Sukhumi, no release of "Drive", nothing could b and morechke skupnutsya have little sweater neck left, again landing the plane, we were welcomed aboard the same crew, I pull out from under the seat her knitting and getting ready to fly 2 o'clock.
Suitable styuardessochka and gentle voice tells me that "if I'll clean up this crap out again and engine lights, flight engineer as a superstitious person, throw me to the Great Caucasus Range and fuck the entire crew this side will welcome his act !!!" Well removed , well, flew without problems ... superstitious people, these pilots ...: hiring to work in 1983, put a condition - "a lot of trips and different!" Do you want to - get, so do not want anything more to ask ...

Standard conversation in the hallway with a friend: "Hi! Will you come to us, my mother did not see you for a long time, stay for a while ... "" I have my mother have not seen ... wash clothes and to go ... it's time you had with the authorities was a report on the trip time to pass? "" Nah, "" On you have Documents issued tomorrow to fly. " "And where to? In Blizhnehuysk or Dalneebinsk? "" The map is not found, go to the first division, there may know ... "This proverb.
The aircraft I spent considerable time in the "settlers" even more so accustomed, seated in charge of Civil Aviation, stuffing the bag with a "hand luggage" under the seat, needles and knitting in hand and do not care where and at what height we are with this crew. Tbilisi. Again delay takeoff. I do not care, I have a sweater little brother for this trip ends ... "blabla, loans, blabla, fasten ...!" I dovyazyvayu sweater from ilyuminatora flashes interfere with, the engine is off.
The stewardess said spokes removed for "emergency" sit, sit in the sump dovyazyvayu sweater.
Again boarding again blabla, took out her knitting, knitting peacefully, "not bothering anyone, primus mending" the same engine again lit ... again sat down in the Sukhumi, no release of "Drive", nothing could b and morechke skupnutsya have little sweater neck left, again landing the plane, we were welcomed aboard the same crew, I pull out from under the seat her knitting and getting ready to fly 2 o'clock.
Suitable styuardessochka and gentle voice tells me that "if I'll clean up this crap out again and engine lights, flight engineer as a superstitious person, throw me on the Big Caucasian Ridge *** n th and the entire crew of the board will welcome his action !! ! "Well cleaned, well, flew without problems ... superstitious people, these pilots ...:

Tags

See also

New and interesting