Two classrooms aneka

Invited veterinarian, statistics and physics, each $ 100, 000 for a week came up with a way to guess the horse which wins the race.
 A week later, the three of them come ...
 Veterinarian:
 I have developed a table, on which, knowing the physical characteristics of horses, it will be possible to predict the winner.
 Statistician:
 I regress on which, knowing the previous races, we can predict the winning horse.
 Physicist:
 I need to work two more years and 1 million. Dollars, but so far I have built a model for winning the spherical horse in a vacuum.

Comes the new Russian (HP) in the steep brothel speaks- Give me the luxury whore.
 Mom (M) - you most-most?
 HP-Samuyu- presamuyu!
 M You know, the most-presamaya have a gay Gennady.
 HP-oh # Yes, you eat at all!
 M Yes kipesh not all were satisfied, try.
 HP-Well, look at me, I will try!
 Gennady turns gay, Che speaks- we're going, go with me? Well traveled.
 Get out, Gennady opens Bentley, sit down. Flies with riot police bus, dragged out HP's face into the ground. Gennady gets out, OMONovtsy- Oh, Gennady, I'm sorry, just do not know you! HP shake, put in a wheelbarrow. HP oh # evaet Gennady out on the ruble, makes 200 km / h, the traffic police on duty his tormrzyat suitable gaets- Oh, Gennady sorry, you just yesterday Ferarri were not found, sorry-sorry. HP oh # evaet even stronger.
 They come in a mansion on the ruble, come in a huge hall with a marble staircase to the 4th floor, I'll Gennadiy- substitution, until you drink something, there is everything, but I recommend Chardonnay 1896.
 He goes into the bath, HP and grabs the phone calls to the brothel:
 -That I'm sorry, but Gennady knows someone who would be at e # ??

Tags

See also

New and interesting