If you wish people well-being, never give them a flower in a pot, it is not good.

Flowers as a gift It is suitable for a birthday, wedding, and any other holiday. Today it is difficult to imagine any solemn event without bright flower bouquets. What about potted flowers? They are often given and accepted as gifts. Often the reason for this is unofficial, but this does not change the essence.

For me, getting a pot as a gift, if you like growing flowers at home, that's okay. But people who believe in superstitions and omens warn: Do not give anyone flowers in pots. Why this is so, I tell you further in the article.

I would not have thought in my life that this topic is so relevant until I talked to my friend, who breeds plants at home. One day she told me that a friend had shared with her the seedlings of her violet, which had blossomed. A month later, all the flowers were gone!

Maybe it's just a coincidence. But history repeated itself when my friend's mother did the same. She exchanged seedlings with one of her own, and after that all the plants began to dry godlessly. What an attack!

Of course, after so much trouble, everyone went online to find out what the root of evil was. It turned out that there is a sign that you can not give other gardeners your seedlings. Like, well. mother-plant offendedThat his child was taken away for nothing. As a result, both mother and child die. But this can be avoided if you pay a symbolic fee for the seedling. Enough with a coin.

This superstition is very old. And it appeared at a time when seedlings were difficult to buy. People secretly stole from each other seedlings, and next to the plant buried a coin as a payment.

There is no logical explanation why donated seedlings do not take root and even cause the death of the mother plant. Of course, that doesn't always happen. But this sign wouldn’t exist if it didn’t happen sometimes.

Is it worth giving flowers in pots With seedlings figured out, and what is wrong with flowers in pots? They certainly don’t have to fade if they are properly cared for. But here the problem is completely different. The fact is that the damp earth in the pot symbolizes the spirit of burial. When you give someone a pot, it is as if you unconsciously want to be in places of eternal rest.

Giving a flower in a pot to someone, you can accidentally call him trouble. However, this may not work if a person simply does not believe in such superstitions. But if the sign bothers you, and you do not want to refuse a gift, just give it a coin. The symbolic board neutralizes the action of the plant.

In addition, the flower can wash away all the negative energy in the literal sense of the word. For this, you need to wash the leaves of the plant under the shower. And it can be transplanted into another land, and it is better to immediately use drainage and a special mixture for growing a flower that you were given.

Interestingly, there is a completely reverse omen. If you are given a flower in a pot, it becomes your talisman and amulet for the house. At the same time, the plant can fade after a while - this is absolutely normal! Thus, it signals that all the negative atmosphere in the apartment is defeated, the damage (if it was) removed, and the balance restored.

In this case, you need to thank the flower and be sure to bury it in the ground. Do signs work if you believe them? Agree, often people give meaning to things that do not really matter. I think it works the same with superstitions.

Tell me, do you believe that indoor flowers and seedlings can not be given?

Tags

See also

New and interesting