Kazakhstani opened formula fuel UFOs for earthlings

Inventor Zhienbek Baybusynov of Karatau (Kazakhstan) says he without hadron colliders revealed the secret of antimatter. According to him, antimatter is the ideal fuel for spacecraft.

In theory, antimatter could be an excellent source of energy. It is estimated, for example, that the accession to the interaction of one kilogram of antimatter and one kilogram of matter as the energy released in the explosion of 42 megatons of TNT 96. Only here to get the coveted kilogram is no one turns out.

Antiparticles in our corner of the universe do not last long. "Scientists around the world are trying to make antimatter - says Zhienbek Baybusynov. And this was built the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland. Attempts to manufacture antimatter spent billions of dollars! And I know, and I can show in detail how to make fuel-based antimatter.

I have held two primary tests and received positive results. " Zhienbek Baybusynov, incidentally, shares the view of science fiction and UFO over the fact that antimatter as fuel use UFOs. This theory is not so naive as it seems at first glance. [next] It is known, for example, that scientists of Positronics Research, funded by the Research Center NASA, has created two projects rocket engines, working on the basis of antimatter.

Experts estimate that a few fractions of a gram of matter will be enough to fly to Mars. And the journey will last six months as a rocket with a chemical engine, and from 45 to 90 days. For supporting the project Zhienbek Baybusynov recently appealed to the Ministry of Industry and New Technologies. The answer, he had not yet received.

"I do not need the Nobel Prize - says the inventor.
- The main thing is that the project has worked. "

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting