Simple solutions

Broken coffee machine. Well, that is not broken, and wrote that she "grinder bloked" - that is to say grain grinder is not working. On or off. Clean. It does not work.

He drank instant coffee. That is, the neuter. Disgusting.

He began to call for service. Because the machine has a proud name "kuppersbush", the official service in her only one. For the rich and stupid. Visit wizard (to look and say that the repair will cost a thousand bucks), they cost 4000 rubles. I did not like. I called to another service. They have promised to just one and a half thousand rubles to dig the car out of the kitchen units and lead to the diagnosis. At home, they will not fix anything, for it is a profanation of the great art of repairing coffee machines. Even the look will not. Although the most likely "grinder" is simply clogged. Stones, for example. But to fix it in place is impossible, for many small details and everything must spin ...

I called a third service. The young man, repairman, twice apologizing endured visit: "A lot of calls." Then came. Looked. I asked for a vacuum cleaner. I shoved the hose into the bowels of the coffee machine.

And vacuumed "grinder»!

After that, everything was fine. "The stone hit," explained the young man. "Sometimes ... Call if anything. I also chinyu vacuum if required. »

I imagine how he repairs vacuum cup of strong coffee. I Admire. But telefonchik recorded. I respect people who solve problems with simple means and sane price.

© dr-piliulkin

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting