One day on the rig

It will be about 50 photos + a bit of text.
The end will outline.

writes verhovoi

Welcome flatly. My name is Vyacheslav, I am 48 years old. Live Angarsk Irkutsk region. I took one of my day on 22 April 2012. VC field in the north of Irkutsk region. I am an engineer by chisels or simply "dolotchikom" the American company Baker Hughes. Today is my last day of my protracted watch six weeks, home tomorrow, and I'll take you a little tour of the Verkhnechonskoe field. Today we finish drilling "my" bit to drill the T-2000 the German company KCA-Deutag.

So, let's begin. The rise at 7:15.

Omit details of procedures morning, I hope you are all more or less imagine what it is.
In the morning, only coffee. After a conference call with the Irkutsk office VCNG, prepare a report on a business trip.

While there is little time to show some pictures of the camp.
This wardrobe and "dryer".

In the foreground is part of the "office" which is home to the composition of ITR during operation, well, her rig itself.

We already time to drill soon "lapel" bit and I need to be present at this moment on the "rotor».
We pass through the "sieve", are purified during the drilling mud from the drill cuttings (sludge). The solution goes into the tank, and the sludge on a separate chute is reset to "barn»

This is called "rotor»

Here is the Camp and an office with a drill.

The chisel has not got, and we look around.
That such bits are drilled "snap" to use only the main PDC drill bit.

These wells have otburili and "osvoentsy" prepare them for oil.

Hang all sorts of useful "haharyashki."

Who can guess what it is? He will receive candy.

Well, I guess? Yes this is a "skirt».
Well, if no one guessed, we will continue to be inspected.

This drill pipe.

Well, that "mine" dolotishko thought)))

Meet Driller Sergei is at the workplace, goes to Kuban. This team did a lot of his fellow countrymen.

Well, we go to dinner?
Table I'll show you later, now there's lunch and not everyone likes to appear at this time. Yet a few photos from the camp.
At the entrance is a warning, it is not a joke. Bears really come to the rig quite often.

Shower.

Laundry spets.odezhdy, there is still the same for the bed linen and home wear.

After lunch, the bit lucky at the warehouse, start the machine, even warmed up. My car is very clean (I have a couple of days did not go anywhere, and that's laundered)

Photograph bit for your report.

Come to collect data on the "flight»
The first we TNG, they lead to a balance of work and conduct research drilling mud

Now go to the "office" of the French company Schlumberger. These guys are "responsible for the well trajectory.

Well, finish in the "office" VCNG - is our customer.

It is not yet ready to go all the data bit is taken away to the warehouse and at the same time take a short walk on VCHNGKM *
Drilling T-2000

* VC gas condensate field prim.TS

Need to go carefully, traffic cops are not asleep.

This UPN-1. Here are preparing for further transportation of oil through the pipeline.

It ESN- power plant's own needs, provides electricity to all field

Main office VCNG the field.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting