When we all poumneem?

Yesterday on the way home from work butted into the wild plug on the track, there has long road repair, but usually all go quite quickly. Well, I think that some kind of terrible accident blocked the road, and therefore go to the hour of a teaspoon ...

In general, about an hour later I saw the cause of the traffic jams ... To say that I was genuinely surprised - to say nothing! [Next]

Here is a diagram:

That's somewhere here on the map this place: maps.yandex.ru/-/CRa4NYlL

Unfortunately my phone to be repaired, and the registrar still has not arrived from the country of the rising sun, so I missed the opportunity to photograph it all.

On the road repair, began somewhere about two months ago. While doing a strip, its overlap and flow allowed for oncoming half - normal. Earlier this road situation only slow down the flow rate of 20-30 km / h. But what I saw yesterday, my upbringing does not allow to characterize correctly. Well, that's because in general?

And now, according to the scheme:
I crawl in gray thread, me head-on is a red wagon on emergency gang with dented bumpers, it faces some foreign car (red in the diagram), when I toured it, I saw a crumpled right side. Is this exclusive car over the remnants of plastic fences, nose in the cargo gazelle (green). Gazelle the blow knocked the blue machine. Logically, wise guy in the red foreign car overtaking in the opposite side of the road another nerd on a wagon, which went to the extreme range of the oncoming lane. Passenger car decided to fold or trim wagon and wagon respectively missed or did not see a foreign car ... We drop all the emotions about the logic of this situation ...

I myself thought it was a glitch, but the amount realized dibilov (red and pink) are overtaken by his massive separation, and an opposite side of the road, stumble upon a dead end and climb, compromising normal drivers in black and gray cars, I remembered what country I live ... While blaming the country is not very correct. It is we ourselves are! And unfortunately I live among these people

After this bottleneck cork ran four kilometers. Four kilometers of dusty veil because of freaks who consider themselves smarter and more important than others. More vodYatlov was a crowd who went on an opposite willfully, without signs, markings ... At that time, the degree of perturbation off scale and I went to them in the forehead, blinking lights and signals as muzzy ... Of course, to drive them back to the separation happened, but not for long: they went round me and went on, swearing loudly. Although then I calmed down and realized the inadequacy and futile my action, but what's done is done.

Your mother, people !!! Yes, from what you think you are better than others ??? And the right to 1, 2, 5 or 20 morons ... But their number was a few hundred! Wake up!

In general resent ...

So questions:

1. Is there more versions of the accident the four vehicles?
2. Who is to blame? (Just rhetoric)))
3. Your actions, if you go to a black thread.
4. Your actions, if you are traveling in a gray thread.

P.S.
Once you arrive then to the post of DPS, I stopped and asked the inspector whether he knew about the accident, and in general about what's going on ... He said that in the course. and that "there was sent like as two cars", although along the way I have never seen a car with flashing lights ... Although this dusty veil could not be noticed.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting