Another son papa

While the whole of Moscow and Russia as a whole certainly marks the day of the midfielder Manchester on the third transport ring straight at my window is something resembling a shooting rabid militants.

Will 5 ph. At the end of the post with a video TV set from the user YaP

Having seen all this, my friends and taking iodine bandage and ran down. My friend helped pull the boy from a black Cadillac, as it turned out that he was the culprit. Huge Escalade sped down Savelovskaya overpass and caught a white Lexus and then turned over the two flew into the shop window "Billiards»

(pictured rescuers opened crumpled hood to prevent fire hazards)

While we were at the bottom of one feature I surprised onlookers. I'm on the road, has not yet arrived police showed gestures stopping to stare vodyatlam that goes behind them soon and that they were leaving, so here are some even managed poorat on me that I did not give them the look ... Morons cho ...

As I said above - the culprit turned out to be a boy on eskaleyde about 18-years and 19-and ... Its very quickly taken to the ambulance (bitches remained alive), the machine promptly towed. I wonder whose it sonny

UPD !!! From the comments that it was vytsepleno h678or number 199 to the user thanks to the supervisory YaP

The woman - the driver of a white Lexus for a long time was on the site of the accident, thank God without any injuries, but doctors and witnesses was quite difficult to bring it to life and the rest from the shock ...

Her car was taken in the morning after we have removed all traces of the black Cadillac Escalade

I have everything vidos does not make sense, just talk.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting