Mikhail Zhvanetsky: the letter to the son

When you have a son, try to be careful. I'm afraid that you can't, but they are always different. You and I, you and he. You will not be able to govern. The first person you entirely, but you will not be able to govern. This is probably the inherent diversity of people.

"Put his life and surprised to see that he has his own. People worked hard, worked hard, and he grew up and doesn't want to live under the mouse. Horror! Asking for money that I don't like wasting health on something not good for him. Am I not right? Is it not right? All grow up, move away and leave the devotees on the platform. Remains pressed against the window of the car his flattened face, "Well, at least call me, son…“

Fifty nine million six hundred nine thousand eight hundred seventy nine

When you have a son, try to be careful. I'm afraid that you can't, but they are always different. You and I, you and he. You will not be able to govern. The first person you entirely, but you will not be able to govern. This is probably the inherent diversity of people. It is impossible to live. I want to punish, force. You can get, but it's better if he, you I will find a way in. But the fundamentals: grammar, mathematics, behaviour among people, he must be able to articulate. First, what he wants from them, and that he can give them in return. Just to either demand, or to obey.

Education helps to endure the humiliation. Education helps endure the torture. Education is respected in prison. Education is a means to live. I don't know how they do it, but educated people live longer and better. I wouldn't say richer (by the way "richer" is written without "t" and the word "better" after the "u" is "h"). That is, happy educated lives. Rich sees that he gets educated and compares what he sees with something within himself and does not need excess. It is easier to penetrate and to understand each other. An educated person understands the dark, the dark does not understand the educated, son. Dark never in my life will not say the word "refutation," or "anxious" or "exciting". He doesn't even say a simple phrase: "I survived Your departure, girl." He, the son, will not leave the woman memories. Remember not kissing, son. Remember the words. The dark person is not interested in silence. Education is not the memory (although this memory), it is not the citation read, it is a formulation on the basis of your reading. Even the inaccurate quoting – something of their own, but under a different name.

In the confusion, son, you can not lose the idea. Thoughts not so much. Jokes millions of thoughts, hundreds of ideas, dozens of laws by which the people go — units. They all know that, everyone knows one idea of the dark man. Expect from him at least a little self-education, at least, the impression from reading, not from the movie. The movie is not creates in the viewer's mind. The book will teach the meaning of willpower when you look through someone, or read someone.

Let your son be educated. And the diploma has nothing to do with it (by the way, he should know that the phrase "nothing to do" all the words are written separately).

All mom left us dinner in the kitchen, warm up yourself. I'll be back later. Many calls and not enough elevators.

Shake my hand, I went.

By the way., educated happy in old age.»published 

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: theageofhappiness.com/posts/mihail-zhvaneckiy-pismo-synu/82290i55b1c

Tags

See also

New and interesting