Good guy in the "Mustang"

I went once with my nephew (he 9y.o.) in the city. The mood is great, the music is playing, the sun shines, we stop at the traffic lights in line with any machine, and then it is a miracle gives "A little it do?" Well, I think four-to small not to have fun, hit the gas harder, well, gone from him (I have the Peugeot 206 1.4 75koney).

We stop at the next light, the picture is the same, the people, thank God, and did not think gasoline burn, this all happened without problems and even over-speeding., Kid having fun, and I feel sorry that I suppose.

We reached the next "launch site" and from far away, I notice that there is Ford Mustang (I'm not from Moscow, we have a rather rare sight). Case smell of fried, well, I think maybe he, too, will not be on the floor to heat, overtaking. We drive means to him, and then my Kinder, an open window gives the type of driving a Mustang, "I bet my uncle you now do it!" Well, all I think ... right now the boy disappointed in his uncle ... This guy even smiled so maliciously, it seemed to me, a motor I began to roar ...

Green light, roaring engine and it just barely begins to barely get under way ... let me overtake him. Joy plemyashki no end! That this kind of caught!

via fifallcon

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting