Bitter resentment

Children of trauma - a terrible thing. But we are not of them. We're talking about those tiny grievances that now seem trifling to us and even ridiculous, but somehow remembered to this day. This collection of true stories from my childhood. If you share in the comments of its own history, it will be great. After all, we all sometimes useful to recall what the vulnerable, gentle and subtle are the children.

Teapot or pad

Once in the "Children's World" I saw two very necessary things in the toy sector. Small teapot with red pimpochkoj on the cover and a metal pad. I vitally needed and then, and then. But parents said: "buy one thing." I understand them. I guess they decided it was time to get used to my daughter that life always has to choose. But I was only four. Eh. How I suffered! How then begged my mother, then I feel sorry for dad and buy two toys at once. They were adamant. I suffered for about 5 minutes, then later decided that the tea can be prepared in the existing pot, but ironing doll dress absolutely nothing. So that was bought pad. But I love it and could not. Probably interfered with ghost teapot pimpochkoj.

Granny Soap Soap

Stupid story that somehow stuck in my head. I once was quite small and played Soap. Nafantaziroval, in general, that I baby soap and I can not be wetted. Grandmother with grandfather played along with me all day, and it was fun. In the evening, my grandfather grabbed me in his arms and shoved into the shower. I shouted that I Soap and that the solution, and adults screaming that enough drool that mischief - and fairly and that it is necessary to know the measure. As it was a shame that a minute ago all we had a great, and they suddenly without warning and took all the spoil. Stupidity is complete, but for some reason I remember this so far.

Chickens

At the age of five years, I decided to withdraw tsyplyatok. Dragged from the refrigerator three dietary eggs, put them in a woolen sock, sock wrapped in grandma's shawl, it all hid under the bed and waited, and when the eggs hatch the chicks. Waited desperately. Even at night, woke up and climbed to listen, not squeak if already my chick. And then mom made a general cleaning. I had to tell her about tsyplyatok. So on the one hand - my mother - well done. Do not become a lie, lisp and scoff. Conversely seriously as an adult and equal, explain to me why no chicks will not. On the other hand ... well, that it is difficult that there was buy chicken and slip under the bed?

Earrings for Mom

Five years I probably would have found a stone with golden inclusions showed his uncle. Uncle, captain, had great authority among us. For some reason he told me that the real gold in the stone, and that his mother enough to earrings. I have these stones eventually scored a bunch of fig. Later, of course, someone threw out the same prince in the mud. Explained the good people that made fun of me uncle. And I so wanted to give mom a new earrings.

Boytsova cat

Were in our childhood toys of painted rubber sponge. Very interesting, but lomuchie. One of the kittens decapitated. I tried it and glue, and sew - no way. Then I shook the kitten's neck bandage put on the bed, and appointed a wounded soldier. Everything was going well, until my mother decided not to put things in my room in order. Usually, my mother did not touch my toys, but she had something to move, and the kitten fell and broke in two. Head separately, torso separately. Mom naturally decided that the toy is spoiled and it must be discarded. Overall, I cried so much that we went in the evening to the janitor, ransacked all the trash and found the cat. Mom even asked for forgiveness.

Paw

Remember were karamelki- pads? Those without wrappers, sold in bulk. At home, they were not found because the family could not afford the products better. And I have these pads loved to death. I took out of a piggy bank money, bought two hundred grams pads and hid behind the battery. Well, it is clear that the pads have turned into one huge pillow. She then found the grandmother, and in the evening at the table read the notation that it is shameful to hide sweets from relatives and that "all the secret becomes clear." I am also not a bit ashamed, but very annoying was that my "cushion" flew in musor- I would have gnawed and such.

Doll Dasha

I had high doll princess. 1, 5 meters tall. Awesome doll. And then we come to the relatives, and there was a girl, younger than me, at 3. And she wanted the same doll - they have a small town, and there they were not sold. Come buy, and shop the day closed. Both adults decided it would be better to give her my Dasha, and then I will buy exactly the same. I cried terribly. It was my doll. And when my parents went to buy a second honestly, I threw a tantrum that I do not need anything. That's the way.

Hike

I grew frail, constantly sick, but the friends I have had many. And in the school and in the yard. Once we gathered with overnight camping - not by themselves, someone's father took us with him. Well, fire, chop wood, tents, fishing. Mother hesitated, but permitted. I have already started to prepare for the week, collected a bag, put the boots to the door. Agreed with the guys gather at six o'clock in the garages. In general, the more classic of the genre: the night went heavy rain, colder, and my mother simply did not wake. Scared that I catch a cold in the campaign and piled with inflammation. In general, not afraid to scratch - so would have happened. I woke up at eight, rushed to the venue - there is none. Offended by the mother is not for that - she was worried about me, but then I almost died of resentment. Standing, resting his head against the very garage and yelled.

Head of Medusa Gorgon

Once I found a strange thing, is quite large, like a piece of breakaway head of Medusa the Gorgon. I was sure to make a discovery of antiquities unearthed in a nearby yard. I think we should show it to scientists. Laundered, put on the table, admiring and proud. A mother threw her! Like, there is nothing to trash the house hold. Until now, I think, what if it was true antiquity that sailed to us in Novosibirsk from ancient Greece. Only now did not check.

Tags

See also

New and interesting