Psychological diet: amazing working technique!

About how forgiveness works, you can read in books by various authors, in particular Luule Vilma, Louise hay and others. Sometimes the symptoms go away instantly, it is only necessary to know exactly the cause and forgive yourself for it, is radically different situations, resolved conflicts, open up new avenues...

One of the most powerful and amazing working techniques, based on forgiveness there is a technique of psychological diet, which was developed by the Italian psychiatrists. The idea of working with forgiveness taken from the Bible:

"Then Peter came to Him and said: o Lord! how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? till seven times? Jesus said to him: do not say to you, "until seven," but seventy times seven."

Matthew, 18, 21-22.

Objectives of psychological diets:

• Clear prevent negative mental programs
  • To open and release emotional blocks and trauma.
  • "Unhook" straining you relationship with the people that you lose energy.
  • To change the relationship with people, to an established matrix of relationships in a new relationship, to go from "human" that you are chatting to a real person in the here and now.
  • To solve real-life problems
  • To clear the mental and astral bodies from the debris accumulated over years of life.
Diet are written to the following people (even if they are dead) or institutions of government: myself, mother, father, siblings, grandparents and other relatives with whom did you live before 16 years of his life, of children, the state, the Communist party (or Church).

That they are issued is given in the text below, after the technology of writing.

Writing technique of the diet:

Diet perform in strict form. Write them on the queue – you can't have two diets in parallel. Diet write 7 consecutive days, 70 suggestions per day. The proposals are numbered from 1 to 70, reread and show anyone. If you miss one day, start a diet again (again 7 days). Diet can not write on the computer, it must be hand written. It provides an in-depth study on the subconscious level, as it connects more kinesthetic way of perception.

All sentences start on one formula:

I, [full adult name (not the Lyuba, Love)], forgive [who written diet] [what is forgiven].

For example:

"1. I, Nicholas, forgive my mother for what she was put me in a corner.

I, Nicholas, forgive my mother for what she's got high blood pressure. I, Nicholas, forgive my mother for what she complains about life..." the Beginning of the sentence (I, N., forgive...) is also rewritten completely, you can not put the icons such as "-"-".

What to write on a specific person listed below.

After writing 70 sentences sheets of paper with a diet are burned and the ashes down the toilet. It is desirable to burn the diet on the day of writing. If possible to burn no, sheets can be torn up and then flushed down the toilet. At the moment of burning diet in place cleansed of negativity, you should put positive affirmations. In such cases, usually think of how you love this man as you treat him well.

What to write in a specific diet.

In diet for the mother should write down all the problems and traumas that have been in your relationship up to the present time, all your resentment for her and all of her resentment on you, all the circumstances of your life that you are now not satisfied: all problems with health, with relationships with the world and other people, all your diseases, all your sickness, difficulties with child mothers, all the negatives in his (and her) family life in their sexual relations, problematic relationships with women, troubled relationships with children (which do not obey, that hurt...). I'm sorry all her life that you do not want to repeat, do not want to take his life (for example, her attitude to money – collecting for a rainy day, fear to spend on herself, her attitude towards people, lack of confidence, her attitude to work). Through the mother you can write almost any problem in your life.

In the diet of the father, you should write down all the problems, the wrongs, the negatives that have been in your relationship until today, all the problems with the men in your life, sexual relations, disease and all the problems similarly to the description of diet on the mother.

In diets for siblings, grandparents and other relatives with whom you have lived for a long time before the age of 16 years, forgive a troubled relationship associated with them.

In the diet itself, you can forgive all the negative and not acceptable to you parties and events of your life and your character.

Some practical tips.

During the writing diet your body and events in your life will give you topics for writing. You may feel pain in the body, malaise, exacerbation of chronic diseases. All of this should immediately write to the diet.

70 proposals must be written in 24 hours. If you set yourself a milestone day at 2 a.m. or 8 a.m., you bude easier to work with the diet. For example, you can write it at night, if you stayed away or during the day at lunchtime.

As experience shows, to write 70 sentences should be about 40-50 minutes. You can write a diet at once or breaking it into several pieces 20-30 proposals.

Start not necessarily from the past, and start with those feelings, which is today. All that was in my childhood – all this "garbage" is in your life now. Your task in the diet to get all the negative feelings, all negative programs and leave the positive.

Forgiveness must be done in both directions – for the wrongs of man on me and my resentment at the man.

Your fears, pain, resentment, all that came up in breathing process — write out the diet for themselves.

If you can't remember anything and think that we should forgive and start writing this: "I forgive myself for what I can't write a diet". etc.

If you have nothing to write, observe – you will go signs: can be on TV, Newspapers, someone to call, see also body, it can hurt, it all topics for writing in the current diet.

If you really have nothing to write, write, "I forgive my mother for what I really got nothing to write."

All diets except for the diet itself are not written more than two times in life at intervals of not less than six months. Diet for yourself, you can write as many times as you need. published

P. S. And remember, just changing your mind — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.mendel.kiev.ua/psixologicheskie-diety/

Tags

See also

New and interesting