The Braves are capable of insane acts

In our world, an infinite number of brave, capable of insane acts. Personally, I find it hard to imagine what motivates these people, but on this hobby you can really get a lot of adrenaline and not only. In search of emotions without insurance they climb the highest skyscrapers and towers, photographing each other in the most amazing ways.

Today I want to introduce another daredevil from Kiev under the name Mustang Wanted, which conquers the top of the city's bridges and skyscrapers. Tricks that takes this guy is full of risks and thrills. About him write the foreign media, and videos on YouTube collects millions of views.

The very same Mustang says: Fear does not exist. And I'm not afraid. Death - is not the worst. Everyone dies but not everyone lives the way they want. And you can die anywhere and at any moment.Hotya he warns not to repeat his actions.

About Mustang respond differently. Some call him crazy, others fearless genius. In any case, he does not cease to surprise and scare at the same time.

Tags

See also

New and interesting