7 facts about "Star Wars" for those who have not watched

December 17 screens out the seventh part of the epic "Star Wars" to see which would be desirable, even out of simple curiosity: what all the fuss? Ignore the "Game of Thrones" and "Lord of the Rings" - this is normal, but with the "Star Wars" this will not work . We wording Website are still confused in all these Jedi and Darth Vader, so we publish a short list of facts for those who have not watched the saga, or did not look completely.

The film consists of seven parts h2> The first episode released in 1977 under the name "Star Wars." In 1980 and 1983 there were two episodes that formed a trilogy. In 1999, rolling out the film "Star Wars. Episode I: The Phantom Menace, "which began with another trilogy, tells about the history of the first trilogy (yes, once it is quite difficult to understand).

At the end of 2012, newspapers began to write, that is preparing to release another episode. It was about the seventh film, and he will be released 3 years after the rumors on December 17, 2015. In March 2015 journalists were told that in 2017 released eight films. It all started with three episodes, so the title of the film at all associated with the word "trilogy", although at the moment it heptalogy, and two years later the "Star Wars" will be called oktalogiey.

What is "The Power» h2> The main element of the epic themes - energy field called "Power." This field can only control those who have reached a certain level of spiritual development. Obi Wan Kenobi, one of the most famous characters of the film, in the IV episode describes the power, as the "field that creates all life that surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy every corner of each other».

The man, who can feel the Force, provided constant training from an early age, can learn to manage it and to receive the rank of "younglings" and then the rank of Jedi apprentice - "Padawan", and finally the rank of Jedi Knight. In addition, the Force has a dark and light side. Light is responsible for the determination, courage, perseverance, creativity and balance of the world, and the dark - for the death and fears.

About the Jedi h2> The Jedi - a knights who protect the light side of the Force. Their main weapon - the famous lightsaber blade, consisting of clean energy. The Jedi fought for peace and justice against the Sith and Dark Jedi, who represent the dark side of the Force. Society Jedi was originally a group of researchers, philosophers, but over time they began to esteem as the guardians of peace and tranquility in the galaxy. Master Yoda, who is depicted in the picture above - the wisest and most powerful Jedi of his time.

About the Sith h2> Sitka - adherents of the dark side of the Force and the main enemies of the Jedi. Many Sith once were Jedi, but later switched to the dark side (now you know what that means). The main weapon of the Sith - a red lightsaber blade. Sith Code reads: "Peace of mind - a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I grow in strength. Through strength I gain power. Through the power I achieve victory. The victory breaks my chains. The Power will deliver me ».

Warning, spoiler: Darth Vader and Anakin Skywalker - the same character h2> Anakin Skywalker - the central character in all parts of the film, which was present in all six episodes. During the film formation takes Anakin as a conduit for the Force, the transition to the dark side of the Force (hence the dozens of jokes about the transition to the dark side), and redemption.

In the movie "The Empire Strikes Back" and "Return of the Jedi" is that he is the father of Luke Skywalker. In one of the films he, as Darth Vader, says the famous phrase "Luke, I am your father».

A few words about the robot R2-D2 h2> This astromech droid, slightly similar to the Soviet vacuum cleaner - one of the most important characters in the film. He appears in all six films with virtually no external changes even in the first episode and it played a living person, but he was later replaced by a radio-controlled model. The robot often changed the course of history of the galaxy because of its adventurous and determination. R2-D2 is not talking, and uses a series of squeaks and trills, but the owners always understand what he says. Incidentally, this is the only character who is never duplicated in the Russian translation. Almost all the fans of "Star Wars" refer to the robot as a dear pet.

What is the Death Star h2> «Death Star" in the universe of "Star Wars" is called the cosmic sphere-like battle station capable of destroying the planet. In the film, attended by two of the stars, the first - in the IV episode where Luke Skywalker struck reactor plant proton torpedoes and blew it, and the second - the episode VI. The diameter of the first stars - 164 km. The diameter of the second - 900 km.

via www.mhealth.ru/life/knowledge/fakty-o-zvezdnyj-vojnax-kotorye-nuzhno-znat-chtoby-podderzhat-razgovor/

Tags

See also

New and interesting