(16) what is extreme?

Once I had the idea to post a couple of pictures with landscapes pendostana, and for that I went to that country are goloh.evki that mountain village 'Uncle Azat "compared to those" expanses "can be called a developed center. However, after the healthy criticism Yapa users, such as "Mr. ulnyloe ... but where is the EXT from which point can scrap snack?" I thought to ask, dear, but what is extreme for you?
Extreme-May is when we leave in the morning, when the air plus 30 C, and in the evening covered with snow and -30? Extreme it?

Or maybe it's Extreme-when Yarik three Mestre throws a snowball at korivku, and that turns out to be a wild buffalo-sized "Gazelle»?

... If not, then maybe when this is Extreme-gazelle with a wild roar like a locomotive hurtling at you?
I do not know for you, dear, but I thought I did the last frame in your life ...
... And I cried until Yarik hohota- yaplakal from Namyatov sides ...

But maybe Extreme-it's something else, for example, when you are in neprosvetnyh Ebony pendossky cop stops and handcuffs? Scares think you indulge ... what is this extreme ?! But perhaps, after all, Shaved, handcuffs, a striped shape and weight on the legs and the camera is in a federal prison - this is an attribute of extreme sports? I agree that this is a minimum of a sudden !?

Yapovets, dear, if you can call extreme, when you suspect in the massacre of some Indians on the reservation near? No, well then I have a couple of suggestions.
It can be called extreme fishing in the icy water of a mountain lake? You think pecked? Og very much especially when Yarik caught trolling for rock bottom and went to cut the sausage and I had to dive and to disengage the hook from the bottom.

No? Well, then maybe - this is when you climb on a rock with a belay meters six or seven until the next bolt, with a bit shabby with a rope, and under you good fifty-plus meters? Extreme-it when ssykatno?
Well-you write, and we are not sure ...

Friends, for example, believe that - it is extreme to war with the US Burenkov, only to take a shower but soak in a warm bed, and in the morning, Dumbfounded by what he saw the body, which leaned more and asks: "Well, my dear, I liked it? - blanket throws, hinting "I'm all tvoya- take it!". Extreme sports Does it think, "All? Where? You, my aunt, my twice! "And hastily leave for" coffee "without panties and one sock. Do you agree with my Komrad? - I- yes ... the whole ...

(inscription on a piece of paper: call "we" when you're in Vayёminge (state a) and number)
... Or Extreme-dial is a declaration of love, and make an offer?
Friends, we are lost in definitions and guessing what is extreme? Maybe for you it's a battle with the mother or a trip on the subway ?! but you Napishtim Well, nastavte us on the right path, and we are already looking for the fourth week of this ... extreme.

Rybas
www.facebook.com/pages/us-trip/239343736100419

Posted in [mergetime] 1318468702 [/ mergetime]
to Frida: Yes, there is, in a valley in South Dakota was just 30. As we drove into the mountains of Wyoming weather turned bad ... so much so that we almost oueli. On the pass of 2600m it was exactly -30.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting