EXTREMALS note! On this ladder will walk only the most intrepid tourists ...

If you can not live without the extreme sensations, faster Go to Hawaii, namely Oahu. There are waiting for you at the Haiku Trail - one of the most beautiful but also the most dangerous areas of tourist routes. The ladder, which consists of four thousand steps, built in 1942 for military purposes. According to her commanders could get to the special radio towers, used to transmit signals to submarines the Navy United States over long distances. But since 1987 the demand for them has disappeared, 850-meter steel structure used as the route for this extreme tourists. Although in 2003 the trail Haiku completely reconstructed for safety, to conquer the top of the cliff Koolau, and to which is "Stairway to Heaven", even the most experienced climbers did not always agree ... and you weak?

Haiku Stairs without reason called "Stairway to Heaven." This picturesque hiking trail is located on a steep incline and literally wrap up clouds open arms. B>

After years of extreme routes from time to time it opened, it was closed.

Just for all the time there have been many accidents on the trail of Haiku, and local residents often complained of noisy tourists ... Therefore, the authorities of Oahu is locked stairs.

At the entrance to the extreme route guards constantly on duty.

Yet there are daredevils who passed the police manage to conquer the trail Haiku.

If you dare to break the law for the sake of extreme sports, do not forget to bring anti-slip gloves, shoes with a firm sole, comfortable clothing and a raincoat, flashlight and, of course, water and food.

On average, missing two hours to climb to the top.

Consider: if you get protection - will have to pay a fine, which depends on the place of the illegal arrangement.

But I do not advise you to take that risk.

But the dangerous beauty!

Even from the photos themselves already dizzy. I do not know, or I would have gone on "Stairway to Heaven." And you would be able to? Haiku tell about your friends, share the article. Let's see whether there is among your brave comrades.

via ofigenno cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting