Autumn in Venice

In 2010, flying on a business trip to Venice. The occasion was a pleasant - receiving an international award office in which I work. But it's not about that. Though I have been to Venice and to the point three times, this time had a chance to walk in the splendid isolation and have fun. Many will not write about sights VICKI normally writes. Just my walk.

Well, as they say, "is my first post." Counted 66 ph. Please do not break

1. Of course, no such photos can not do. This we fly Aeroflot.

2. on this photo, sooooo good if you look closely, you can see a small jet. Flying straight and very close very quickly.

3. Prior to that, was in Venice in the summer, and then autumn, and even fog. On approaching futuristic landscapes.

4. and they (landscapes) all unusual and unusual ...

5. Have an approach, I could see that all of these patterns (channels) still covered by water. It looked quite nice.

6. On the bridge, traffic was blocked. Perhaps Berlusconi went on Bunga Bunga-))))

7. This is just 200 meters to the ground. Intercept boat racing. In general, everything is somehow strange looks.

8. We sat down, thank God, safely. We had met at the exit of the airport, and we rushed the boat "in the city."

9. Without the Rialto Bridge so can not do, do not blame me. Incidentally, I only learned at that time that it was built in such a way, it is only in 1952. I thought.

10. Here it is building on the Grand Canal, I like it that every time it fotkayu. And probably always will be to take a picture. Very smart!

11. We arrived at the hotel, which I was a little Com ... how shall I say ... pokulturnee I was surprised.

12. Room cost 840 euros per night - walks into the office!

13. Of course, I dropped my gear and started walking, breathing deeply the November sea air (there is a fig does not stink). The first person I saw was them. Artistic value in my pics there, just went and slapped anything like it.

14. Another banal photo (as the Rialto Bridge). But certainly no claim let.

15. Of course, all the roads are in Venice Piazza San Marco. In the summer I do not go there, because so many people did not see anything. In November, there was a fairly deserted. Stared at the Cathedral of St. Mark - to my taste too pretentious. Gypsy.

16. Quickly turned into the lane (or street - hell disassemble them there) and saw this guy.

17. Dude mean that on the left. With large green pisyunom. Did not come to be interested - you never know ...

18. The sample-lane street, avenue

19. In the evening, when my boss drank a bit and could not find an open restaurant or shop to eat - they just do not! - I suggested bang and eat the same tea. Refused chef.

20. Oh, I forgot - here's the lion of St. Mark. Another stamp from Venice

21. Freaky American wedding. Groom sneakers one on the right. Hari somehow did not take a picture. But colorful. Especially the bride.

22. Just beautiful

23. Church della Salute. Later I went back to work. Beautiful there.

24. That's the way people live. Simply in the palace.

25. In my house, this fixture was attached to me, and the neighbors below through the floor lying on the floor.

26. It is for the battery, I went for the camera down to his hotel with the main entrance, and again ... surprised.

27. Freaky woman. Ahhh ...

28. The next morning, I alternates to the fish market. I love to fish, but in Moscow it is mute. I went to enjoy and at the same time to see how the non-touristic Venice lives. What is the smell of coffee and pastries throughout the city in the morning ... And on this photo garbage barge collects packets assholes-Venetians

29. Ambulance rushes to the challenge

30. The photo is very bad, since removed from memory. But the guy is in a strange place and read a newspaper, I could not resist.

31. Colorful Brigadier gondoliers packs of Japanese or Korean nationals in a gondola

32. This is the courtyard of the Palace of the Doges. There is a very interesting museum with a rich exposition of bladed weapons and awesome three-story prison. I Recommend.

33. This I call "the squeamish boy and doves nebrezglivye»

34. Girl from the series Forever alone fotkala his teddy bear. Was it as something bad.

35. This is the hotel where I lived outside. On the left are seen the pictures pontoons temporary bridge, which is under construction in the 19th or 20th of November (can not remember) in honor of the celebration of deliverance from the plague in 1631 (not to lie) year. The procession goes from one bank to another in the Church della Salute and there is Messi.

36. Horizon littered, and to hell with him - so the house is very beautiful

37. He

38. He went into the church. The organ plays, songs are sung in Latin. Beautiful and peaceful

40. Church della Salute. View from outside.

41. In short, I soon came to the fish market and began to choke saliva

46. ​​

48. This is a gallery of the market outside. The ancient structure, beautiful. But there is fish herding mercilessly

50. What are your favorite midiiiiiii

52. Still, the octopus - a strange creature

53. It Gazelisty. Faces the same arrogant, like ours. Driving up prices.

54. Media. This grid only 8-9 euros. The freshest!

55. I am very sorry that did not manage to take a photo "Nuns and octopus." One of them was holding an octopus, and stared at it for clearance. It would be pretty wild photos.

57. Vegetable ranks. Everything is so bright and appetizing that no words.

58. Butcher.

59. From the butcher shop window winks IT. I have identified as a lamb. Maybe someone will deny?

60. Raising his saliva spilled the water level in the canals, and later I went back to the hotel and found close ranks with sweets. Although I am not a sweet tooth, but was impressed.

62. Nutella me for not advertising bashlyaet. I bet!

63. At the door, the one that left the uncle came with me. That is, the guy lives there! With views of the Bay! So beauty! However, the floods might sometimes.

64. Later, going to eat in the restaurant, I saw this machine for slicing prosciutto (tonyusenkoy sliced ​​cured meats). This is the height of engineering and a very beautiful thing. I used to cut this sausage house.

66. And finally hellish thrash. I do not know for whom the shop is, but there are mannequins. If you were not there, check out someday with my own eyes this wonderful and marvelous city. At the finish. Thank you

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting