Booth hands.





One beautiful summer day, I planted for ogradku puppy.

23 photos

Booth hands.



I've never had a dog ...

Booth hands.

However, I knew that the dog needs a home, a good home.

Booth hands.

I fumbled in my closet and picked up a few boards ...

Booth hands.

Among them is supposed to be good, the floor. Puppy approved the new floor leaving his wet footprints on the handle of my tools ...

Booth hands.

In search of a new material for the walls of the booth, I stumbled on an old window frame, which at lunch is a hundred years ...

Booth hands.

And I decided to introduce them to business ...

Booth hands.

I have long suffered while on pick out all the nails from the Soviet window frames ...

Booth hands.

Frames successfully nailed to the floor ... I thought ... Most dog will grow or not? Therefore, the house decided to make room for growth and the puppy probably my thoughts were like ...

Booth hands.

My Murka Maska noticed another guest ...

Booth hands.

Looking at it a little podofigevshy, but did eventually get used.

Booth hands.

I was afraid that the puppy in the winter in the booth will pull from the bottom and decided to insulate the floor foam sheet ...

Booth hands.

Well, if the floor is insulated, and the wall, too, must be warm ...

Booth hands.

Along the way, we think to call a puppy, and he seeks the approach to the new owners.

Booth hands.

Insulated booth ... must be something ... sheathe it in the garage old cabinets have ... :))) And to the bottom screw the plywood.

Booth hands.

Procured from the back wall of the ordinary Soviet cabinet in the garage fasten it to the inside of the booth pre-cutting.

Booth hands.

Something like that ... The main thing that would be in the booth nails do not stick out inside ... because it can hurt our new guest and upset him.

Booth hands.

Drill entrance into a new house.

Booth hands.

Try on and fix

Booth hands.

In the course of the assembly between the walls of the foam filled in the mounting slot, bottom treated with antiseptic and covered with varnish that a tree is not collected a moisture from below.

Booth hands.

Fasten to the bottom of the booth I found that plastic pipe behind the house at the wall ... and booth set on a piece of iron that remained after the removal of the shed this spring

Booth hands.

Insulate the roof had not yet ... but the best way to end the summer rains to endure than all the house without a roof and wander the streets in search of food, hearth and gentle hosts. Puppy named Rex! I think he liked the new house. I finished - kick.

Booth hands.

Source: ">