Winter dog kennel designed

Dogs also need shelter, especially in winter, especially in Vladivostok.
In General, winter has come to Vladivostok, and I was thinking about a new kennel for your torturer in the old box my darling outgrew.

Decided to build yourself, to your conscience, and enemies to envy.

Studied profile sites, Pokorny manuals... Dog promeran in centimeters, inches, and parrots))

Bought 10 squares lining-larch, 6 meter beam-five, 3-meter timber triples, 6 sheets of insulation "thermoplex" 5 cm and 2 cm sheet 3... 6 squares of polyethylene — graph paper, well and any small things (screws-blades etc.)

In fact the hero of the occasion came..

Here from such a bar 5*5 do frame — the bottom of the box

Sew up the bottom lining

It build the frame, the front side above 10 cm for rainwater

put the bars 3*3 for forming walls and manhole

The future entrance, sanded around the perimeter

Polyethylene talking about a possible wind, blowing in the slot: "You shall not pass!"

Cut termoplex — five

Recruit bottom

Sew up the boards.

I remembered that with the construction of the house left this kind of stuff goes on the roof, one of the layers. foil+5mm foam

Rebuilt all internal walls

The thermal insulation of the backside of the box layers: lining, 5 mm of teploizol, 3cm termoplex

Polyethylene tightly

The tape holding the polyethylene, prior to lining lining. Underneath the nailed feet 3 centimeter, so that the box on the ground not standing.

The front the same pattern has already been sewn

On the sides the same, but there are no beams, and thermoplex 3 and 5 cm thick.

Re-fitting, all OK.

Sewn all the walls, removed the bevels.

Roof.

roof — view from below: clapboard, teploizol on the hot-melt, on top of thermoplex 5 cm.
PS I Forgot — put area of 4 cm at the corners, for beauty. And joints extra protection))

glue this sandwich didn't trust, applied another layer of the lining, and through the screws. Tightly.

From the bins got geotextiles, put 4 layers, took on the screws. From this cover turned out)

Of the same 4 layers of geotextile made the apron on the entrance, but the solution is temporary, buy polyethylene-five transparent, it will be more interesting.

Installed it on the spot. Did not have time to put the couch inside, Sobakin have climbed it and was not going to go.

Source: ribalych.ru/2014/12/12/sobachya-zimnyaya-budka/

Tags

See also

New and interesting